Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does more muscle mean less stamina and endurance ?

yunusmile

Banned
i was watching 2 giants fighting

Bob Sapp vs Hong Man Choi - YouTube

the black guy is more mascular than a pro bodybuilder i cant imagine him losing bf and he is only doing an endurance sport. and they both suck. in less than a minute they both got tired and their punches were the slowest i have ever seen. whenever i see a fight like this usually skinny and smaller guy dominates in later fight be cause of endurance . fedor is probably the only one i have seen with shitty body shape but good endurance. does muscle mass really reduces your flexibility and endurance ?

of course it does but it doesn't mean you can't work on it.

i used to be able to scratch my back, but today i cannot.

but i can still touch the ground when i bend over, because i work on stretching my hammy's a lot.

go to a half marathon road race and see what they look like, they are skinny for a reason.

Hauling around all that mass takes its toll on a person. You have to decide do you wanna be an endurance guy or a huge guy. Or you can be an inbetweener too. Just decide and go for it.

if i start endurance and lose all of my mass. then if i go back to lifting will i gain back my muscles because of muscle memory? i dont have much muscle now but it took me 4 years wouldnt wanna waste it all

I would say muscle memory may kick in and aid your time back to mass but it would still be agonizingly slow. When I trained for a half-marathon I was around 225. I was able to counteract the massive weight loss by adding a couple protein shakes and extra meals to my diet EVERY DAY. Keep in mind that I was running 6 days a week and at the later part of the program was running anywhere between 6 miles (short run) to 12-13 mile runs (long runs).

You can be an in-betweener if that's what you want. Personally I was happiest when I was training to lift heavy and did HIIT with endurance runs twice a week...but it all comes back to diet.

Top Bottom