Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest pics from March

supertech69 said:
Thanx guys, I'm 6'5" and at the time I weighed 207 1/4 around 3.8%bf the morning of the show after water depletion. Before water depletion I was at 217, that was also on a gym scale so I'm not sure how accurate it is but, I'm sure it's not more than a few lbs off if at all. I was very pleased with my conditioning but, was dissapointed w/my size, I started off at 247 20 weeks prior. I have since been pounding the hell out of my lats and arms and it seems to be working.

Frankie_Delisicio said:
what was ure bf% bf the show and are you all natrual?

I think you're asking bodyfat% before show? I started around 8.6% and dieted for 20 weeks, which allowed me to drop fat w/out losing much muscle. No, wasn't done natural however, I must include, I did not use any dieuretics other than dandelion root and I did absolutely 0 cardio. It was totally diet and a little help from some gear.

man you look great and ripped to shreds, especially at that height i know how hard it is to look big for us taller guys...great going!

onerepmaximum said:
I think I remember seeing your progress pics during cutting. Nice job, you were sure dialed in.

Thanx bro, now if I can just get the upper body mass look that you've got I may be able to take 1st next time around. Your calfs are fuckin sick, I'm jealous!

supertech69 said:
Thanx bro, now if I can just get the upper body mass look that you've got I may be able to take 1st next time around. Your calfs are fuckin sick, I'm jealous!
It's clear that you're doing something right. Keep doing it bro.

Top Bottom