Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way of running

Midenefa

How is it best and most correct to do the running? On my walking path I see people running a lot, and most of them will land with their entire foot, not on the tips. Is that correct? In my opinion, that would stress their knees so much more, but maybe this works better for fat loss?

xThis makes no difference whatsoever for fat loss, but you are right about the knees. The right way of running is on the tips of the feet. Starting from the outer-front sides and transferring the weight onto the entire front part of the feet. This is a bit more challenging to follow this technique, but is much healthier, and more effective on the long run.

@stevesmi is 100% right. You don' want to heel strike. You won't to be almost weight less and be on the tips of your feet.

You can tell that someone has perfect running form by the fact that they make very little noise when running. If someone is making big loud bangs with each foot step, they are putting a lot of pressure and stress on their knees. It's going to cause knee/ankle issues if they do it long term

Have tried today to run both ways for scientific purposes. I have noticed what Lev said about the wrong running being easier, but at the same time by knees did not hurt as much when running properly. I will make an effort to always run properly.

Top Bottom