x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

The best shoes for training

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about The best shoes for training within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I use treadmill each time and really like saucony for running because they are light without a lot of gadgets around. However, these shoes dont have enough lateral support each side, this a similar to a plastic shock on a rubber. I watched power lifters shoes with a real support behind and easier to wash than a basketball shoe. However, is it a harsh to run on treadmill, run and burpees, jumping robe, plank and other stuff without any problem with those? What is the best gym shoes? I dont

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The best shoes for training

Actually, I use an under armour training shoe for gym. Dont need lifting shoes. I have another trail shoes for jogging, I think this is Colombia. Street running shoes saucony. If you always use same shoes, watch cost on amazon for your size. I dont waste time with the right shoes, for example, my motorcycle boots use a stronger rubber. Also, I keep my boots longer time then a normal shoes. You can pay 50$ instead of 100$. I was afraid because I dont like when I heard my bones on an exercise.

This is my first year of gym. Also, everything I do, give me results. I need to read in order to understand why I sleep a lot. Actually, I look bigger in mirror but I feel really skeletal. I started at 180lb. I had 67 kg last week and my weight increase after gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally train without shoes, only socks

Quote Quote posted by svica View Post
    I personally train without shoes, only socks
    Each time, I tried nude and then they called security staff. Perfect convenient is not always possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk