Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Body In Wrestling History?!?

scott steiner hands down, up untill wcw got shut down (when he was his biggest)

also, warrior, the late macho man, benoit, there are so many

also, def trish, the things id eat out of her ass hole, GODDAMN

My votes go to Rick Rude and Paul Orndorff...But lets not forget "Mr. USA" Tony Atlas, Hercules Hernandez, The Warlord, and Kerry Von Erich.

Ivan Putski

I met Batista at Hyde Park Cafe in Tampa over the weekend and I'll definitely throw a vote out for him because he's so fucking big. He's a cool ass fucking dude, talked to him for about 5 minutes. I thought he'd be a complete dick, he's actually a decent guy..

Chris Masters don't look too bad either.. After they clamped down on the testing his physique has really declined..

T-Matt

Guys - Ultimate Warrior, Hercules Hernandez, Hacksaw Butch Reed, Brickhouse Brown, Tony Atlas, Kerry Von Erich, Lashley, Batista, and Benoit (especially for the smaller framed guys). And don't forget Eddie Guerrero once he came back to WWE after being fired and getting out of rehab (I think that was 2003-2004).

Ladies - Victoria, Trish (during these past few weeks before her retirement), Tori, and yes Miss elizabeth was definitely hot (R.I.P.)

Top Bottom