Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andre Doria Update!

ErikZ

I guess my other thread was deleted because it included a link to a website right?
But its a website containing resources such as pictures and vids, it is a non-profit web site. Is it still illegal?
Isn't it like MadCow's site which was often posted containing the 5x5?
Is there a way for me to share the pictures and vids with the EF gang without braking the TOS?
please pm me mods.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cool pics...you weren't joking about that place being hardcore...concrete and pea green paint.

I'm not sure why it was deemed problematic. Maybe someone was concerned that the (not yet active) personal training link would take away from the profitable Brazilian powerlifter demographic of Spellwin's online training. ;)

Exactly CS.
The Personal Training link (as you correctly noticed, not active) will be simply an email... I don't understand how I can be infringing any laws here..
CS, tomorrow andre will give me the 1st hand vids of the South American Competition that took place this weekend :D
I will post em up asap :p

My favourite pic is Kaz's autograph and the Squat-OFF between Platz and the other dude...
Andre visited Kaz in the US, stayed at his place :D
Says he is very hospitable and cool :)

I have uploaded a video of the 2006 Sao Paulo benchpress tournament :p
Maybe u guys might want to check it out

In the benching vid, the guy who lifts 245kg weighs 90kg... he is the south american benchpress champion

Top Bottom