Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25f pics

pretty face, sturdy hips, nice feet. I'll go 8.5.

stephen4327 said:
cut back on the late nite eating. your legs are kinda chunky, hop on the elyptical
well some of us like the " chunk " or in otherwards we like women not skinny twigs

chazk said:
well some of us like the " chunk " or in otherwards we like women not skinny twigs

+1, though I do like some skinny women as long as they are a healthy skinny and not an anorexic skinny.. but this blonde chic is smoking hot. :)

to each his own my brothas, i agree that some chunk is good- she, in my opinion, look like she has too much.

duno what im criticizing for, id still hit it

Genome said:
v8kirp.jpg

2058r44.jpg

rclgti.jpg

@Karalacie

You are an absolute doll! I don't think you need to lean up, it's pretty clear you are very fit. You remind me of a Vargas girl or old school pinups.

Quite nice. You are not very tall and do not show any cottage cheese on legs or ass. That is good! I'd smack it!!!;-) If anything, tone up a little more so you see more definition. Post front pics too please.

BlueBird said:
@Karalacie

You are an absolute doll! I don't think you need to lean up, it's pretty clear you are very fit. You remind me of a Vargas girl or old school pinups.

100% agree. The little weight she carries really flatters her looks fantastic.

Top Bottom