Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Yumyum Yumyum

Star

New member
Met this guy a while back...........Probably the finest honey I have seen in person in atleast 7 years. Jesus Christ he is hot. Everything about him is perfect..........Face, body, teeth, eyes.....arghhhh Now I gots to change the bloomers...lol

Anywho, he has been calling and asking me out. I am sooooo happy! We went out last Saturday and he called last night. What a honey! He's got it going on too! 33, College degree, fantastic job (If anyone knows the history of my ex they know this is definitely a change. Hell, my ex husband made more money than my ex boyfriend and he's dead!) House on the lake, boat, Stunning.......Oh!, that's right I already said he was stunning.

Have a good weekend everyone!
 
How'd ya guess his name? Oh I forgot you peeked in on the foreplay....hahahaha. Seriously though his name is Terry and no love yet but EXTREME case of lust.
 
sheesh lol someones out to get her some..I just feel somewhat better knowing you think my eyes are better lol
 
Star said:
Met this guy a while back...........Probably the finest honey I have seen in person in atleast 7 years. Jesus Christ he is hot. Everything about him is perfect..........Face, body, teeth, eyes.....arghhhh Now I gots to change the bloomers...lol

Anywho, he has been calling and asking me out. I am sooooo happy! We went out last Saturday and he called last night. What a honey! He's got it going on too! 33, College degree, fantastic job (If anyone knows the history of my ex they know this is definitely a change. Hell, my ex husband made more money than my ex boyfriend and he's dead!) House on the lake, boat, Stunning.......Oh!, that's right I already said he was stunning.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Congrats Star, you're a nice girl and I wish you the best.
 
Star said:
Met this guy a while back...........Probably the finest honey I have seen in person in atleast 7 years. Jesus Christ he is hot. Everything about him is perfect..........Face, body, teeth, eyes.....arghhhh Now I gots to change the bloomers...lol

Anywho, he has been calling and asking me out. I am sooooo happy! We went out last Saturday and he called last night. What a honey! He's got it going on too! 33, College degree, fantastic job (If anyone knows the history of my ex they know this is definitely a change. Hell, my ex husband made more money than my ex boyfriend and he's dead!) House on the lake, boat, Stunning.......Oh!, that's right I already said he was stunning.

Have a good weekend everyone!
\

Gold digger:o act like a hooker and you shall be treated like one.
 
Lestat27 said:
I can't wait either!

Terry

ROTFLMAO!! You crack me up Lestat!

Sermon, it's not his name I like

Vinyl.......poor guy!!

TC2, you fucking moron...........I have more money in my checking than Terry makes in a year.....The average american for that fucking matter. I just saw no need to make that known and didn't think it mattered. I obviously have my own damn gold and don't want worthless morons like you living off of it so next time learn something before you spill filth to someone u don't know. Dipshit!
 
I cringe :o , sounds llike I hit a nerve, usually that means I'm right.

half of your paragraph is about money or material things, if your not interested in these things, why did you bring them up?
 
Out of the whole description there was only 2 things that were any way material.........he has a home on the lake, and a good job... hence, he will not try to live off me rent free and will pay his own bills. What your bitching sounds like is an unemployed worthless man I described that lives off women.
 
"What your bitching sounds like is an unemployed worthless man I described that lives off women"

So I call you out for being a hooker and I guess your implying that I'm a scrub that has no job and lives off of people??

Someone sounds bitter, I guess if it makes you feel better about being a hooker go nuts.
 
I guess all women that only want to date men with jobs are hookers. That would make your girl a virgin wouldn't it?
 
Your just unhappy cause I made you my bitch. Real sad that out of desperation you are saying stupid crap and trying to bring my child into it. You are sooooo easily flustered and are showing it my friend by sinking to the belly scraping level you have. But hell I know thats all ya got so I will overlook it, not everyone can be witty.
 
I believe this sums things up nicely:

Owned%20Baby.jpg
 
Star said:
Your just unhappy cause I made you my bitch. Real sad that out of desperation you are saying stupid crap and trying to bring my child into it. You are sooooo easily flustered and are showing it my friend by sinking to the belly scraping level you have. But hell I know thats all ya got so I will overlook it, not everyone can be witty.

Your kidding right?? Who got easily flustered?? You need to reread your intial response to me.

And OWNED me?, please.. if that is makes you feel better about yourself I guess.

And you can make all the "witty" comebacks you want, apparently this bothers you alot more than me(I could give a shit less).

I simply stated the obvious, and you got defensive, which shows that I was right in the first place.


And not that I give a shit about what anybody thinks in real life, much less a chat board.

I have a job, and go to school and have have a nice house and I used to use and abuse gold digging hookers like yourself, then tell them to get the fuck out.
 
Not picking sides here...

but spewing verbal vomit about how much cash you have in your checking account is lame.....especially on the internet when no one could care less.:confused:
 
I didn't say I owned you, I said you were my bitch. Everyone else said your pathetic ass was owned.
 
Star said:
I didn't say I owned you, I said you were my bitch. Everyone else said your pathetic ass was owned.

Is this really worth your time to argue with someone you don't know and couldnt care less about. just so you "win" an argument??

I guess I feel a little sorry for you then, cause if it were me I wouldn't care, then again I have a life outside this computer.

Like I said before though, if I hadn't been right you would'nt have gotten so pissed, its pretty clear.

Anyway I'm finished with you, much like the guy will be too, once he realizes your a hooker.

Go ahead and "own" me now and make me your"bitch" its not me your angry at its your father....But I forgive you buddy.
 
TC2 said:


Is this really worth your time to argue with someone you don't know and couldnt care less about. just so you "win" an argument??

I guess I feel a little sorry for you then, cause if it were me I wouldn't care, then again I have a life outside this computer.

Like I said before though, if I hadn't been right you would'nt have gotten so pissed, its pretty clear.

Anyway I'm finished with you, much like the guy will be too, once he realizes your a hooker.

Go ahead and "own" me now and make me your"bitch" its not me your angry at its your father....But I forgive you buddy.

LMAO! you guys are both nuts.
 
flex123 said:


Casavants first question he asks when he goes on his dates.

Casavant-"your really cute but do you have a big meathammer"

just playing bro.

I know. :D

Star- I was just playing with that question. I hadn't read the thread yet and realized that there was some hostility on it, or I may have saved my dumb question for another time. No harm meant, homie. :)
 
Obviously you do care, it is getting to you because YOU have to answer every time and you always do it with some unwitty, unsubstantiated, low brow remark with in 5 mins or less. It's like you are sitting, waiting........lol. Your foul mouth come backs show your anger and desperation. You haven't said one thing anyone has found amusing or that could possibly anger me. I would be the first to admit it if you had. Too many people have tried to irritate me with far better what makes you think you would all of a sudden be the one who would succeed.....lol. Not possible.
 
Top Bottom