Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your take on pushups

JDid23

it seems like dips and chins are always used in peoples routines as "the 2 best BW exercises to build mass" and i am not saying they're not great, but what ever happened to pushups? They're a compound movement involving multiple muscle groups, and i haven't ever seen them in someones routine on here. It is because of the fact that dips/chins use your entire body and pushups only use a smaller percentage or what?

Yup that's right, at least that's my opinion... But I will say this, if your Behind in upper body strength and 4 sets of ten is a chore I would recomend doing push ups. They may have there place as far as warm ups or stretching.... Also good to place wadgers with them

Put some weight on your back and your talking...

I dislike push ups because it takes 50,60,70, whatever number it would be for me now to do a set.

thats alot push ups, i know for sure if you do a few sets of 30 pu with correct form you don't need weight. Anybody can do XXX half push ups

do them on a balancing board, some sort of unstable surface, i do 3 sets once im done bench and dips, incorporates a core.

pffft lmfao maybe if your in jail and theres no weights or somthing otherwise thats the stupidist thing i ever heard...just bench press

Ill sit on your back if you sit on mine :)

Top Bottom