Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your attitude towards members of the opposite sex with a significant other?

nycgirl said:
Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just looking for clarification here. Are you saying would I pursue someone that I knew had a girlfriend or wife?

Exactly, to pursue someone and to be pursued are two different things. In some instances you don't know what is going on in that other persons life.

I would never pursue someone with a SO.

tuc biscuit said:
yeah, but say they were coming on to you, would you think, oh poor wifey at home? or just dive in

I've had plenty of married men hit on me. I'm sure some men that have hit on me i didn't even know they were married, thankfully im not into that take home some guy from a club scene eh?... the ones that i did know, I would tell them to take a hike.

I had a damn neighbor come to my door and want to help me 'take care of business' so to speak.. I politely told him "To get the fuck out of my yard or he'd be bringing his balls back to his wife in his hands"

Frisky said:
I've had plenty of married men hit on me. I'm sure some men that have hit on me i didn't even know they were married, thankfully im not into that take home some guy from a club scene eh?... the ones that i did know, I would tell them to take a hike.

I had a damn neighbor come to my door and want to help me 'take care of business' so to speak.. I politely told him "To get the fuck out of my yard or he'd be bringing his balls back to his wife in his hands"

lmao, that was good

Frisky said:
Exactly, to pursue someone and to be pursued are two different things. In some instances you don't know what is going on in that other persons life.

I would never pursue someone with a SO.

Oh, gotcha. No, I would not pursue a man that had a wife or girlfriend. Also, I would turn down a man that I knew had a gf/wife and pursued me.

That said, I don't know what is going on in someone else's home or the reason behind their actions.

foreigngirl said:
lmao, that was good

lol

he didn't know what to say.

I dunno..i guess i dont really judge peple forcheating but i personally couldnt take somoen else man

Men are genetically programmed to spread our seed far and wide. Cheating is in our nature.

Top Bottom