Nada much man...anthrax said:What's up bro?
u again?foreigngirl said:peace? Where are you going now?
a10j10 said:Just wanted to thank all those who've been so welcoming and have replied to my threads...
you ladies & gents are alright!
Peace
![]()
hi HH how have ya been?habitualhealth said:welcoming who? *scratches head*
![]()
me? what I do?Wootoom said:u again?
nothing out of the ordinaryforeigngirl said:me? what I do?
Nah, not a Q of working up the balls...swole said:No sir, YOU are alright! Keep up the good work in the women pix section...and congratulations on working up the balls to post in C&C!
a10j10 said:Just wanted to thank all those who've been so welcoming and have replied to my threads...
you ladies & gents are alright!
Peace
![]()
Was b'4 my gifted membership ran out yest...HumorMe said:I thought you were plat?
a10j10 said:And foreigngirl, I ain't going nowhere...
I just post "Peace" when I've basically said my bit.
You saying I mean that much to you...?foreigngirl said:good, dont give me heart attacks like that again

a10j10 said:You saying I mean that much to you...?![]()
spongebob said:this place sucks.
Well, I hooked him up w/ a new avatar...foreigngirl said:well, you are good bro and hooked up my hubby with some links I beleive?

u know what YOU SUCKspongebob said:this place sucks.
hiya sweets!Wootoom said:hi HH how have ya been?

Wootoom said:u know what YOU SUCK
a10j10 said:Well, I hooked him up w/ a new avatar...
and never did thank you for that user note ya posted.![]()
Oh, you're quite welcome!foreigngirl said:you are welcome and I never thanked you for yours
a10j10 said:Oh, you're quite welcome!![]()
But I'm still surprised by what ya posted...![]()
just a little aaawwwwa10j10 said:Now wtf am I supposed to say after that, lol...
![]()
Was gonna post that...foreigngirl said:just a little aaawwww![]()
Nah...habitualhealth said:you two having an e-affair in here?

Aww don't go gettin' sappy on me. I know she is...i was joking. But thanks for taking me all literal and stuff.a10j10 said:Nah...
just mutual admiration & respect.
She's a sweet lady.
![]()
Sorry...habitualhealth said:Aww don't go gettin' sappy on me. I know she is...i was joking. But thanks for taking me all literal and stuff.![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














