Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know what makes me sad?

i'll tell you what makes me happy... when i go check the ntbm just to see if anything is in stock and the chocolate fudge that was out of stock yesterday is in stock now... i just ordered 2 of those bitches... i haven't had them yet but I heard they were fucking great...

i'll tell you what makes me happy... when i go check the ntbm just to see if anything is in stock and the chocolate fudge that was out of stock yesterday is in stock now... i just ordered 2 of those bitches... i haven't had them yet but I heard they were fucking great...
send one this way :qt:, bet that would taste great with a couple scoops of ANPB in some greek yogurt

emotional over protein, lol.

we know you are a sponsor product critic but i guarantee you if you tried WTBM you will be addicted.

not sure what needto spikes in them but i am addicted and when they come in stock they are out of stock like after 3 days. i don't even have a chance to get my fair share and I am a rep.

it blows away the other shit protein out there by a mile. say what you want about needto but the guy has a gift for making something that has just 2 grams of sugar, and a ton of protein per serving into something that is flat out addicting.

I'll have to give it a try. I probably eat 1 scoop of protein per month anyway though.

I love the fact that you boys don't really order the cinammon bun. It's always there when I am ready to make my order. TYIA! Lol

I love the fact that you boys don't really order the cinammon bun. It's always there when I am ready to make my order. TYIA! Lol

Oh yeah? The other day I placed an order for a bag of Apple Crisp and Cinnamon Bun, and last night I went to see if any of the proteins were back in stock...and saw that Chocolate Fudge didn't say out of stock! So I ordered a bag last night and received my shipping confirmation this morning...they are sending me ANOTHER bag of Cinnamon Bun! Someone made an oopsy!!! So I.seem to be thinning the stock of that flavor a bit OWL, better place an order!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Oh yeah? The other day I placed an order for a bag of Apple Crisp and Cinnamon Bun, and last night I went to see if any of the proteins were back in stock...and saw that Chocolate Fudge didn't say out of stock! So I ordered a bag last night and received my shipping confirmation this morning...they are sending me ANOTHER bag of Cinnamon Bun! Someone made an oopsy!!! So I.seem to be thinning the stock of that flavor a bit OWL, better place an order!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

STEP AWAY FROM THE BUN BRO! Lol I just ordered 5lbs. Lol:verygood:

After pinning last night, I read this thread and had the biggest urge to try wtbm. These flavors sound so delicious and the simultaneous hunger pangs just implanted the craving that much deeper. So Which flavor should I start with? Rocky road sounds ethereal!

Damn...I will need to order a bag of Chocolate Fudge, I now have PLENTY of Cinnamon Bun so OWL you are in the clear bro...I need a chocolate flavor until Rocky Road comes back in stock...and PBC!!!

Top Bottom