Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know what makes me sad?

muscleaddiction

High End Bro
Platinum
opwkmf.jpg

An empty bag of Rocky Road WTBM protein!!!

I need my protein!!!

I'm hurtin myself brah, I've been holding myself over with store bought protein powder and it tastes like ass. Almost all the flavours are out of stock right now, as soon as everything comes back in stock I'm gonna get PBC ice cream sandwich rocky road and cinnamon bun LOL, should last me till 2013

Yeah, the best and tastiest flavors run out fast, I'm guessing any day now it will be back in stock...crossing my fingers :D. I ordered yesterday Apple Crisp and Cinnamon Bun 5 lbs, should hold me over until I can get my favorites PB Crunch and Rocky Road as well...couple bags of each when it comes back in for sure...with the popularity of this quality protein you have to think ahead!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

i can understand why you guys like cinnabun.. i like the ones that have little bits in them the best .. just a personal preference.

yeah they are out of stock but trust me I am doing my best to push the powers that be to get them back in stock.

i can understand why you guys like cinnabun.. i like the ones that have little bits in them the best .. just a personal preference.

yeah they are out of stock but trust me I am doing my best to push the powers that be to get them back in stock.

I'm looking forward to trying a bag of Ice Cream Sandwich, PB Crunch is my #1 with those crunchies in it...but the Apple Crisp should make a great flavor for my signature protein bars!

I'm looking forward to trying a bag of Ice Cream Sandwich, PB Crunch is my #1 with those crunchies in it...but the Apple Crisp should make a great flavor for my signature protein bars!

i've been mixing the ice cream sandwhich with my greek yogurt...shit is the bomb :chomp:

Top Bottom