Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know the best thing about Spanish or Italian actresses in American TV & Movies?

bran987

They are always beautiful. And if you Google the name of their character you can find their real name. And if you then Google their real name with the word "nude" after it, and then click the "images" button at the top, and set "Safesearch" to the Off position, you will get to see what they look like naked.

I just did this with an actress that played "Stefania" on Everybody Loves Raymond. You can do what I just said and follow along!

I don't even see myself as a pervert or anything, but if you see a really hot girl on TV what is the first thing you wonder about? In real life it isn't possible, but the internet makes it so! It's amazing and I really want to thank Al Gore.

Re: You know the best thing about Spanish or Italian actresses in American TV & Movie

you make me laugh, honey. agreed.

Re: You know the best thing about Spanish or Italian actresses in American TV & Movie

LOL! Hey bran! How are you doing man!

LOL! Hey bran! How are you doing man!

Hey I'm pretty good! Decided to knock off working a little early today and watch some sitcoms! Do you guys do like an honorary July 4th up there in Canada since you are our neighbors or do you just pretend like nothing happened??

Hey I'm pretty good! Decided to knock off working a little early today and watch some sitcoms! Do you guys do like an honorary July 4th up there in Canada since you are our neighbors or do you just pretend like nothing happened??

Ya we have the whole deal up here, its a long weekend! im pretty pumped.

How have you been? No major life speed bumps?

No everything is ok got a new gf and things have been good so far! we are taking my kids to the lake this weekend to do some boating.

No everything is ok got a new gf and things have been good so far! we are taking my kids to the lake this weekend to do some boating.

Good. I imagine she's really hot. What more could you ask for? A new hot girlfriend in a bikini out on the boat for the weekend with the kiddos. Any jetski or waterskiing on the agenda?

Top Bottom