Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

You Know Something ...

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
... with enough credit you can make almost everything feel fucking wonderful ...

I love my American Express card almost as much as I love my cats ... guess what I just bought myself.

:FRlol:
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
no one cares homewrecker
What's that dear, can't quite make it out ...

Homewrecker. Like I was the only one involved. Grow up little girl.

Best thing we did was leave them. Best thing for the kids, best thing for us, and they were only hanging on to us because we were worth $$$.
 
musclemom said:
What's that dear, can't quite make it out ...

Homewrecker. Like I was the only one involved. Grow up little girl.

Best thing we did was leave them. Best thing for the kids, best thing for us, and they were only hanging on to us because we were worth $$$.

just because you are older than me doesnt make you better than anyone else.

nice s and m picture you freak. what? did you meet your "new" husband while beating the crap out of his testicles?
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
if she can dish it out she can take it right? :)
Little girl, I have a terribly HIGH credit limit on this card, frighteningly high, in fact.

I'll make you my life's mission, kiddo. Your name could soon become Coldblue2.

Sounds like someone's mommy and daddy didn't get along ... or did someone's widdle boyfriend weave them for another girl ... :worried:
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
no one cares homewrecker


honey, you are just asking for trouble. You are going way too far today talking back to members that have seniority over you. You need to keep that finger calm before posting stupid. I would have bombed you for this too.

Did your friend tell you how you suppose to shut the fuck up until people get to know you?
 
LT, sir- you'll wanna get your men back, this is gonna be a big one- over"....

nl5x7o.jpg
 
theoak01 said:
a car? chocolates? bob? umm lingerie?
Not a car person ....

Lingerie is alright ...

Loooove good chocolate ...

BOB is a gift that keeps on giving :lmao:

IMO, lingerie, plus chocolate, plus DVDs, plus BOB ...

Now THAT'S what I call a Valentine's Gift! :p
 
musclemom said:
Not a car person ....

Lingerie is alright ...

Loooove good chocolate ...

BOB is a gift that keeps on giving :lmao:

IMO, lingerie, plus chocolate, plus DVDs, plus BOB ...

Now THAT'S what I call a Valentine's Gift! :p


a woman after my own heart lol,got a daughter with the same mindset lol, I kid
 
musclemom said:
Little girl, I have a terribly HIGH credit limit on this card, frighteningly high, in fact.

I'll make you my life's mission, kiddo. Your name could soon become Coldblue2.

Sounds like someone's mommy and daddy didn't get along ... or did someone's widdle boyfriend weave them for another girl ... :worried:

Salt?

Check!

Wound?

Check!!!!!!
 
foreigngirl said:
honey, you are just asking for trouble. You are going way too far today talking back to members that have seniority over you. You need to keep that finger calm before posting stupid. I would have bombed you for this too.

Did your friend tell you how you suppose to shut the fuck up until people get to know you?


LOL. seniority? what seniority. this isnt a sorority, athletic team, or military! its the internet LOL i can say what i want when other people think they can say what they want to me.

and no my "friend" didnt say anything. If anything he told me 99% of you guys would be funny as hell and would joke around with me.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
LOL. seniority? what seniority. this isnt a sorority, athletic team, or military! its the internet LOL i can say what i want when other people think they can say what they want to me.

and no my "friend" didnt say anything. If anything he told me 99% of you guys would be funny as hell and would joke around with me.



we DO joke around. You just dont GET our jokes. Sit back and learn. Another lesson - dont talk shit to older members.

No, you CANT say anything you want if that means being straight up rude and hurtfull
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
If anything he told me 99% of you guys would be funny as hell and would joke around with me.

Some peoples humor only goes one way. If it's a joke then cool, if not you just may make some enemies here. If you are in fact a real new member and not an alter I'd hate to see ya get banned. We need chicks with a sense of humor around here. Good luck.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
LOL. seniority? what seniority. this isnt a sorority, athletic team, or military! its the internet LOL i can say what i want when other people think they can say what they want to me.

and no my "friend" didnt say anything. If anything he told me 99% of you guys would be funny as hell and would joke around with me.
Some of us you don't joke with. I'm one of them, ask anybody. I maintained cold wars on these boards for weeks on end, because, literally, I can't take joke, I did it once when I said "I Do" ummm, when you were 1 year old, and the next 13 years just burned me out ...
 
StickFigure said:
i love diffusing bombs


i so heart stickfigure :) :heart:

oh and im still not getting this seniority crap. if you expect me to respect some sort of seniority level on this chat board then you are crazy.

seniority LOL seriously im laughing out loud right now.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
i so heart stickfigure :) :heart:

oh and im still not getting this seniority crap. if you expect me to respect some sort of seniority level on this chat board then you are crazy.

seniority LOL seriously im laughing out loud right now.

Well, let's put it this way then.........

The way to endear yourself to members & make new friends is NOT through insults and false accusations, m'kay?
 
jenscats5 said:
Well, let's put it this way then.........

The way to endear yourself to members & make new friends is NOT through insults and false accusations, m'kay?
HI Jenz!!! :heart:

note:Class!!! this is a good example of "How to Treat" other memebers here on C&C.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
i so heart stickfigure :) :heart:

oh and im still not getting this seniority crap. if you expect me to respect some sort of seniority level on this chat board then you are crazy.

seniority LOL seriously im laughing out loud right now.
You are having, my dear, what Andy Warhol referred to as your "15 minutes."

It's about to end, ummm, right about ...

Now.

Trust me. I may be off by the timing, just a pinch, but in the weeks to come, I'll still be here, you'll be a distant memory :qt:
 
musclemom said:
You are having, my dear, what Andy Warhol referred to as your "15 minutes."

It's about to end, ummm, right about ...

Now.

Trust me. I may be off by the timing, just a pinch, but in the weeks to come, I'll still be here, you'll be a distant memory :qt:


why do you keep addressing me? lol and what are you talking about? do you value this website that much wehre you can hold some sort of seniorirty coolness trophy over my head? i coud give a shit if i never come back to this website as of tomorrow LOL get over yourself lady!

In the weeks to come i'll be getting ready for spring break.

and you could possibly be in danger of having a heart attack or stroke!
 
musclemom said:
You are having, my dear, what Andy Warhol referred to as your "15 minutes."

It's about to end, ummm, right about ...

Now.

Trust me. I may be off by the timing, just a pinch, but in the weeks to come, I'll still be here, you'll be a distant memory :qt:

you never answered me about the daughter
 
Okay. Enough is enough. I think that the two of you should strip down and oil wrestle.

PBR and Oak...go at it.
 
musclemom said:
... with enough credit you can make almost everything feel fucking wonderful ...

I love my American Express card almost as much as I love my cats ... guess what I just bought myself.

:FRlol:


and u drive a piece of shit mini van.....

fucking moms in a mini van is about as bad as it gets

plus ur POS mini van is spitting smog everywhere...
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
no one cares homewrecker
For a lot of members, including me, posts here either inform or entertain. This one didn't do either for me.

No one is claiming "board seniority", but people are requesting that you make a reasonable effort to mesh with the people who've already make major contributions to these forums.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
just because you are older than me doesnt make you better than anyone else.

nice s and m picture you freak. what? did you meet your "new" husband while beating the crap out of his testicles?


Been there, very well put!
 
mrplunkey said:
For a lot of members, including me, posts here either inform or entertain. This one didn't do either for me.

No one is claiming "board seniority", but people are requesting that you make a reasonable effort to mesh with the people who've already make major contributions to these forums.


exactly
 
tiger88 said:
and u drive a piece of shit mini van.....

fucking moms in a mini van is about as bad as it gets

plus ur POS mini van is spitting smog everywhere...

Actually I think its dads in minivans that are skerry.


Wait. My dad owns a minivan.

My dad is pretty fuckin cool.

My mom drove a station wagon & she's pretty fuckin cool too.


Why are we hating on the minivan anyway? They are even better w/ paneling! Almost as kewl as a station wagon w/ paneling.
 
theoak01 said:
lol i thought you were coming after me in the jet,that looked like a f22,i wasnt stayin in my tank lol
no man!!! im with you bro. that was a good tatic tho. glad you missed. :worried:
 
theoak01 said:
excellent we need as many bros on team swiss as we can get,then we will take over when they least expect it

Bring chocolate....
 
theoak01 said:
you never answered me about the daughter
Not because I didn't see it, darlin' but because I chose to over LOOK it, slight, but very significant difference.

I choose to disregard the fact that you commented on the way your daughter likes BOBs and DVDs, the same way no one ELSE commented on the fact that I'm thinking about sending my son a gross of condoms ...

He completely wigged me out by telling me his latest exploit ... :worried:

Boy makes me blush ...
 
musclemom said:
... with enough credit you can make almost everything feel fucking wonderful ...

I love my American Express card almost as much as I love my cats ... guess what I just bought myself.

:FRlol:

You bought a cat? ;)
 
BUBBLES said:
You bought a cat? ;)
Naa, bought myself a Plattie! ... just to Bomb Kaitlin ...

... of course ever man on this board read her birthdate and thought, OOOOH, fresh pussy, and defused EVER FUCKING BOMG I and every other broad hit her with (check the K store ...) which totally ruined the experience for me ...

OMG, men :rolleyes:

As an aside, No More Cats ... just had 3 dentals done, OWCH! I love my cats but damn, in 2 months I've spent almost $1,100 on four of them for maintenance (1 spay, three dentals), it starts to pinch a bit! (of course, I use a speciality vet, she ONLY does cats ... but it upsets the girls to be around other animals ...)
 
musclemom said:
Naa, bought myself a Plattie! ... just to Bomb Kaitlin ...

... of course ever man on this board read her birthdate and thought, OOOOH, fresh pussy, and defused EVER FUCKING BOMG I and every other broad hit her with (check the K store ...) which totally ruined the experience for me ...

OMG, men :rolleyes:

As an aside, No More Cats ... just had 3 dentals done, OWCH! I love my cats but damn, in 2 months I've spent almost $1,100 on four of them for maintenance (1 spay, three dentals), it starts to pinch a bit! (of course, I use a speciality vet, she ONLY does cats ... but it upsets the girls to be around other animals ...)


see what I got for bombing the diffuser?
 
theoak01 said:
here ya go doll http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/3332225A60IFN118971M.JPG

musclemom,i was just kiddin on the daughter thing,im really not a pig,i just pull everyones chain here,if i went to far im sorry
No baby, I knew that :bigkiss: didn't you see my response ??? might be back a bit ....

Naaaa, what's scary is I WASN'T kidding about my son :worried:

Boy is ... raunchy ... he's 21, he's hot, he's male, he's got a couple of bucks in his pocket ... what a shock to anybody on these boards :lmao:
 
lol be thankful he is comfortable enough to talk to you though,im his age and i dont tell my parents anything
 
musclemom said:
Naa, bought myself a Plattie! ... just to Bomb Kaitlin ...

... of course ever man on this board read her birthdate and thought, OOOOH, fresh pussy, and defused EVER FUCKING BOMG I and every other broad hit her with (check the K store ...) which totally ruined the experience for me ...

OMG, men :rolleyes:

As an aside, No More Cats ... just had 3 dentals done, OWCH! I love my cats but damn, in 2 months I've spent almost $1,100 on four of them for maintenance (1 spay, three dentals), it starts to pinch a bit! (of course, I use a speciality vet, she ONLY does cats ... but it upsets the girls to be around other animals ...)

:lmao: The purchase of the platti to bomb Kailin will set tongues wagging that the older, wiser and sexier women cannot cope with the fresher, younger, foolish pussies. Hmmm......Ehh...what the heck good on ya MM ;)

Do you have any pictures to share with us of your well maintained pussies? lol
 
theoak01 said:
lol be thankful he is comfortable enough to talk to you though,im his age and i dont tell my parents anything
My son is ... different ... he's hard to define.

He tells me about 50%, I think, and only the stuff that makes me cringe :lmao:
 
musclemom said:
My son is ... different ... he's hard to define.

He tells me about 50%, I think, and only the stuff that makes me cringe :lmao:


lol thats cool that you can laugh it off though,my mom would beat my ass
 
theoak01 said:
lol thats cool that you can laugh it off though,my mom would beat my ass
:lmao: He's 21. Not like I can beat him, he's a man, adult. His life became his own around the time he graduated high school.

Frankly, I'd rather he tell me than feel he has nowhere to turn. He has even turned to me and my husband for advice on occasion.

Not like I say "oooh, goodie, sonnie boy is telling me about last weekends one night stand ..."
 
theoak01 said:
lol i understand,your a cool mom


no she's not. You're suppose to be your kids mother not their best friend. Its things like this that make me want to revoke my Liberal Card cuz this is what is wrong with America as well. Babying our youth.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
no she's not. You're suppose to be your kids mother not their best friend. Its things like this that make me want to revoke my Liberal Card cuz this is what is wrong with America as well. Babying our youth.


ok but the guy is 21 = HES NOT A KID = time to be real and human
 
jafo said:
ok but the guy is 21 = HES NOT A KID = time to be real and human


um as a mother, you still dont talk about your 21 yr old son fucking me and tossing me out like yesterday's newspaper? lol wtf?

thats so disgusting to talk about your son fucking another woman first off, and on top of that, absolutely condoning him being a womanizer with zero respect for girls?

if not bad mother, very weird mother.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
um as a mother, you still dont talk about your 21 yr old son fucking me and tossing me out like yesterday's newspaper? lol wtf?

thats so disgusting to talk about your son fucking another woman first off, and on top of that, absolutely condoning him being a womanizer with zero respect for girls?

if not bad mother, very weird mother.

fropm the other thread
musclemom said:
This is my hobby, kiddo. What's sad is that you're a kid who spent friday night on the internet arguing with a bunch of "losers" when a little hottie like yourself should be juggling dates ... pathetic baby ...

Anyway, what's gonna happen in your future, Kaitlin:

A woman like me will take your future husband away from you because your a frigid bitch who just likes to spend his money ....

Or will my son -- or someone like him -- hook up with you in the immediate future, fuck you into submission, treat you like shit, wait for you to fall in love with him and then and toss you like yesterday's newspaper ...

What's truly funny is that both WILL probably happen in your life :FRlol:


sick fucking mom lol..poor lady.
 
Kaitlin, make love not war. Fuck seniority, but being rude like that is gonna rub many people the wrong way. Nothing funny about calling someone a homewrecker, and didn't Pervis tell you this place was supposed to be funny?
 
musclemom said:
... with enough credit you can make almost everything feel fucking wonderful ...

I love my American Express card almost as much as I love my cats ... guess what I just bought myself.

:FRlol:
After reading this thread you should look into investing in a time machine so you can go back and redo most of your adult life.
 
superdave said:
After reading this thread you should look into investing in a time machine so you can go back and redo most of your adult life.
lol
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
im an idiot because I had no idea cak meant cock.

I'm sorry Im not too familiar with the elitefitness jargon yet.

:lmao:

You make an ass out of yourself every time you post. Please, carry on.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
im an idiot because I had no idea cak meant cock.

I'm sorry Im not too familiar with the elitefitness jargon yet.
[/YODA] You will be.....you will be....[/YODA]
 
jack_schitt said:
:lmao:

You make an ass out of yourself every time you post. Please, carry on.

I highly doubt I made an ass out of myself because I am new and was unfamiliar with your slang and jargon that is used on this chat board.

but if you want to overly exagerrate to prove some sort of point, by all means.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
I highly doubt I made an ass out of myself because I am new and was unfamiliar with your slang and jargon that is used on this chat board.

but if you want to overly exagerrate to prove some sort of point, by all means.

ill be your translator,shit is weird here till you get in the swing of things
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
I highly doubt I made an ass out of myself because I am new and was unfamiliar with your slang and jargon that is used on this chat board.

but if you want to overly exagerrate to prove some sort of point, by all means.

Not trying to prove a point...people here are smart...they already know.

I'm just trying to save you from the embarassment your going to feel when you realize peeps are laughing at you, not with you.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
no kiddin. hi siilverback..thanks for the karma message :)
No prob! Hang in there. It just takes a little time for people to learn the personality of others and the tone of their comments because the words are typed and not spoken. Most on here are very laid back. It all blows over.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
sick fucking mom lol..poor lady.

I suggest you re-read her post because with your mouth and piss poor attitude no respectable man will give you the light of day other than "just to fuck you".

:coffee:


musclemom said:
hook up with you in the immediate future, fuck you into submission, treat you like shit, wait for you to fall in love with him and then and toss you like yesterday's newspaper ...
 
seriously The Karma ferry will beat you to death someday, bank on that with your dumb credit card... I don't know you but I know by that action I don't respect you. We need to make a non cheat clause for noobs, its ok I hope your getting cheated on 2 years down the line :) maybe the mistresss will have some disease for you to catch too

just to edit I realize a lot of people do cheat and you can all burn... but don't brag about it and I won't say shit keep it to yourself
 
velvett said:
I suggest you re-read her post because with your mouth and piss poor attitude no respectable man will give you the light of day other than "just to fuck you".

:coffee:

who the heck are you? LOL my attitude is great. i have no problem with you, why are you being mean to me? i've never said anything to you.

Again, the problem with this site is that i say something to one person individually, hours later, people jump on the bandwagon.

nice job. im assuming all of you are older than me (its been noted by you guys). you like to pick on the youngest members here. awesome.

:rolleyes:
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
no she's not. You're suppose to be your kids mother not their best friend. Its things like this that make me want to revoke my Liberal Card cuz this is what is wrong with America as well. Babying our youth.
This is the last time I will speak with you. You are not opinionated, you are callus and judgmental, terribly ignorant, and rude. You have no idea what it means to be a mother, and you will be a very lucky woman if any child you should have turns out as well as my son. I am very proud of him, he is probably the one piece of greatness I will ever create.

My son is 21, and joined the military out of high school for a six year hitch. He will be shipped to Japan this coming April. Since you claim to be a liberal, you probably don't know this, but it's very difficult to make lasting relationships in the service, unless you want to marry a civilian and drag them all over the world and even then it's a terrific hardship on your spouse. The divorce rate for military/military marriages, however, is somewhere in the 85% to 95% range.

I was that boys "mommy" until the day he graduated basic training. I am still his mother, but he's had to do things in his time in the service that have taken him to a totally different point in his life. He's told me stories that make me respect him. He's done things I'm pretty sure I couldn't do. I have no right to judge his actions. I don't encourage him to be a tramp, but I have told him to keep his relationships light, happy, have fun, enjoy each other, but try not fall in love because of the failure rate of military relationships. People in the military are terribly lonely, they fall in love quicker, more easily, IMO, than civilians because they are constantly uprooted and often under extreme stress. Even the ones who aren't deployed are under stress.
 
musclemom said:
This is the last time I will speak with you. You are not opinionated, you are callus and judgmental, terribly ignorant, and rude. You have no idea what it means to be a mother, and you will be a very lucky woman if any child you should have turns out as well as my son. I am very proud of him, he is probably the one piece of greatness I will ever create.

My son is 21, and joined the military out of high school for a six year hitch. He will be shipped to Japan this coming April. Since you claim to be a liberal, you probably don't know this, but it's very difficult to make lasting relationships in the service, unless you want to marry a civilian and drag them all over the world and even then it's a terrific hardship on your spouse. The divorce rate for military/military marriages, however, is somewhere in the 85% to 95% range.

I was that boys "mommy" until the day he graduated basic training. I am still his mother, but he's had to do things in his time in the service that have taken him to a totally different point in his life. He's told me stories that make me respect him. He's done things I'm pretty sure I couldn't do. I have no right to judge his actions. I don't encourage him to be a tramp, but I have told him to keep his relationships light, happy, have fun, enjoy each other, but try not fall in love because of the failure rate of military relationships. People in the military are terribly lonely, they fall in love quicker, more easily, IMO, than civilians because they are constantly uprooted and often under extreme stress. Even the ones who aren't deployed are under stress.


i told you i wasnt going to curse at you or anything today. even call you names. and i gaurantee this isnt the last time you'll repsond to me. lol i think its ironic people on here dogging me and such when you cant leave me alone either.

oh and that post, too long. all i saw on my computer screen was BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

were you a DZ in college? cuz if you were i'd forgive and forget :) (DZ= delta zeta for the non greeks)
 
Austin316 said:
seriously The Karma ferry will beat you to death someday, bank on that with your dumb credit card... I don't know you but I know by that action I don't respect you. We need to make a non cheat clause for noobs, its ok I hope your getting cheated on 2 years down the line :) maybe the mistresss will have some disease for you to catch too

just to edit I realize a lot of people do cheat and you can all burn... but don't brag about it and I won't say shit keep it to yourself

lol lol yeah!
 
OHHHHHHHHkayyy...
now i get the hate towards kaitlin.

kaitlin, i've been uber nice to you, and I still plan on being that way, but let me give you some adive.

don't judge someone. anyone.
Musclemom told you her situation, and didn't say "i was happily married and broke it all up."
she didn't say that at all. maybe you would have handled her situation differently, maybe not, but you won't know for another 10 years or so.
before you start calling her a homewrecker, and basing your opinions on her and shoving them down her throat, walk a mile in her shoes.
and then, when you've decided that you think she did the wrong thing, here's what you should do:
stfu.
it is her life, not yours.
 
stilleto said:
OHHHHHHHHkayyy...
now i get the hate towards kaitlin.

kaitlin, i've been uber nice to you, and I still plan on being that way, but let me give you some adive.

don't judge someone. anyone.
Musclemom told you her situation, and didn't say "i was happily married and broke it all up."
she didn't say that at all. maybe you would have handled her situation differently, maybe not, but you won't know for another 10 years or so.
before you start calling her a homewrecker, and basing your opinions on her and shoving them down her throat, walk a mile in her shoes.
and then, when you've decided that you think she did the wrong thing, here's what you should do:
stfu.
it is her life, not yours.

sawwwy daddy :( and like i said earlier am done cussing with and calling names at Musclemom. i promised that and I did apologize earlier in another thread because I got an email today from our friend after I emailed him last night and talked about all the things that were going on and he got pissed that I pissed off some of his friends so I apologized to everyone today
 
ceasar989 said:
You guy's dont get tired of this arguing?

How about we all do something we like....like lining up to get a kiss from ceasar ;)

you are mean as hell to me at every opportunity by hell why not? mmmmmmuah!
 
Top Bottom