Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You going to let your loved ones die because you can't lift that fridge off of them?!

bruce9241

Banned
you're fucking worthless. You're going to let that fridge crush your mom because you can't lift it?! Fucking lift that you coward.

Alright so I just set a new dl max today after I was dead tired from 5x5, and trying my previous max. I decided to try a new max today because I got my previous max up pretty easily even after doing 5x5. So I got myself ready by telling me the stuff I wrote up above.

How do you get yourself ready for a max? Do you yell at yourself? I do. I almost fucking cry from all the pressure I put on myself before a lift.

Re: You going to let your loved ones die because you can't lift that fridge off of th

LOL! i hope you were by yourself in the gym when you did that :D

Unless you just dont care of what people think of you. I personnally can't psyche up myself enough because of that reason

Re: You going to let your loved ones die because you can't lift that fridge off of th

LOL! i hope you were by yourself in the gym when you did that :D

Unless you just dont care of what people think of you. I personnally can't psyche up myself enough because of that reason

Oh I don't say it out loud. It's all in my head. But other people could tell what I'm doing just by how heavy I'm breathing. I think the people at my gym are used to it. I'm like the only guy there that yells real loud and burps etc. Everyone else is pretty quiet.

Oh I don't say it out loud. It's all in my head. But other people could tell what I'm doing just by how heavy I'm breathing. I think the people at my gym are used to it. I'm like the only guy there that yells real loud and burps etc. Everyone else is pretty quiet.

Must be someone from your gym then that gave you that Kbomb.

I just get mad at nothing really.

lol & lifting a fridge.

dude you make so many threads about your pr's your actually forgetting to put in the weight you lifted.

Let me guess somewere around 335?

Top Bottom