Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

Why is it that sometimes when I put yohimburn on, it bunrs more than other times.? I personally like the feeling and smell. However, sometimes I feel it much more intensely than others. Is it just in my head or is it possible that my skin is not as clean the times that it is not as intense?

Sammy SauceA said:
Is it possible to apply too much YohimBurn to a particular site.

Is is possible, yes..... if it does not rub in you have applied to too much(at least for that area.... you may have to "expand" the surface applied to....or use less.

Terry said:
how long will 4oz last?

Really varies....based on the dosages used.. can usually 4-6wks (with a 4-5on/1-2off schedule

sleepy said:
Why is it that sometimes when I put yohimburn on, it bunrs more than other times.? I personally like the feeling and smell. However, sometimes I feel it much more intensely than others. Is it just in my head or is it possible that my skin is not as clean the times that it is not as intense?

1. skin sensitivity varies throughout the day.
2. Skin Permeability(how much get through) will vary due to surface temp, humidity and a couple of other factors
3. if it is not as clean or you have "dead skin" it will interfere with uptake

Par Deus said:

When the person who made the product has the power to delete posts, this is not particularly surprising.

ParDeus
To answer your assertions Par Deus... only your advertisments :) (and only some of them) There have been posts over the last two years by people that did not get great results with yohimbine/aloe/aspercreme (though not many). When they posted I tried to help them to figure out why, not only for them but also to improve my own knowledge through the individual experiences of others. Dont take it personally that Yohimburn is so well recieved... unlike your product which strangely no one else posts about .. and I know that there are several people on this board who have sampled your wares.. must not have been anything worth commenting on :)

Anigo said:

I think its safe to say this product kicks ass...

no pics right now... but i look incredible. Damn I'm hot. :)

:) :)

Last edited:
For Chrissakes Par Douche these guys are right, give it a rest. Yohimburn kicks ass and all your whining isn't going to change that. Do you see any "where is my yohimburn post" posts going up anywhere at all? No, because there are no posts being deleted. You may have some personal problem with Macro, but the guy has spent a lot of time helping literally thousands of people here for two years and he is to be highly commended for what he has done for the members of Elite. He's a great guy, get over it.

Last edited:
well, I don't see the point of Par Deus's arguing, because i think that yohimburm works great.

i started using it last thursday; i applied it for 3 days, took 1 day off, i applied it again yesterday and took today off, and i can definitely see results!

i just have 1 question for macro... is it better to apply yohimburn before cardio or after cardio?

Par Deus said:

That way when you sweat, the yohimbine, which is water soluble, will diffuse into your sweat and be transferred to your clothes.

While this may be what is found "in the literature"- this is not how it plays out in "real life"- sweating from anecdotol evidence IMPROVES uptake- though the lit does bear out that increase in skin temp improves permeability.

Top Bottom