Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

Par Deus said:

I didn't realize you had done blood tests to determine uptake.

Or do you just mean that people have noticed that exercise makes side effects worse...

Hey dude... take a deep breath and read the topic of this thread... yep that's right, it says "YohimBURN... results" <--- see?

At no point in the topic does it say "YohimBURN... I'm pissed off so I'll vent on the innocent peppermint smelly stuff". So quitcherdamnbitchn and stick to the topic, eh? I see no point in degrading someone's product that is P-R-O-V-E-N by several members here to be extremely effective. Go make your own thread, mine is VIP for peppermint junkies. :)

Anigo

Well beyond all of this arguing, its time for my update on how my session of this stuff is going. Currently its day 6. This is my first day off of my 5 day on 2 day off cycle. Anyway, I'm applying it to my chest, to get rid of pure fat gyno that I have. I have no hard tissue at all, but nips are nice and puffy and are easy to move around when I flex. That was at the beginning. As I said its now day 6 and my first off day. I apply 3/4 of a dropper to each side of my chest, twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Eating very clean, but lots of protien and carbs. I think I might be retaining a little bit of water during the on days as when I wake up in the morning my hands are swollen ( they usually arent) and my ankles are also. Everything was going good for about the first 3 days, as even when the effects wore off during the day, my nipples looked smaller and my chest better. The results kinda slackened off ( or so I thought ) toward day 5 and I was wondering if anyting was going on. Now this is my first off day. They looke much smaller and much better!! It seems like I'm going to look much better during the off days than the on days. Cant wait to see what I look like at the end of my next 5 day stint!!!!

EmptyWallet,

With application to areas like fatty nipples, which are most likely very A2 dense, you tend to get localized water retention... something that women also seem to experience in their A2 dense fat areas. WATER RETENTION WILL VARY... some actually experience water loss- but most dont. Part of the reason for the days off is that local water retention can be "off-putting", even discouraging, so taking days off allows one to get a better picture of results (not to mention to help with systemic build up)

Glad to hear that you are getting good results :)

Yeah thats what I figured. I knew it was working, but that little devil on my left shoulder kept saying "Dude, its not going to work, your going to have the chest of a 13 year old girl forever". So I had to put that out of my head and then the angel on my right shoulder kept saying. "Dude, its working, your just a bloated bastard". So I chose to listen to the angel and whoa! It does work!

Is ANYONE not happy with this product - my credit card is warming up in my wallet!! My GF has some cellulite in her buttocks, and me in my love handles - I sense a solution!!!!

how long till it takes nipples to look noticably different? i started today and im shitting myself with anxiety

trial0r,

there should be immeadiate "cosmetic" results. most people have appreciable fat loss in the first week... though amount of "estrogenic fat" as well as dirt and exercise regime will influence speed of results.

Top Bottom