Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimBURN... results?

wait a minute.....

my tongue was a litlle fat, so I applied it. wouldnt' you know it-the shit tastes like semen.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SELLIN US ULTER?

:p

Holly shit! I havn't read a bad post about this stuff yet. I have no choice but to buy some :)

How long does it take to ship to Canada?

Re: wait a minute.....

Flash_75 said:
my tongue was a litlle fat, so I applied it. wouldnt' you know it-the shit tastes like semen.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SELLIN US ULTER?

:p

How do you know what semen tastes like buddy? lol

I just finished my first bottle. Results are slow, but there are results. The most promising thing I experienced was the way
Yohimburn helped with my under the chin area....:D

I have one more question. I believe I read in the tips and tricks, that if you havent taken a shower to rub yourself with a little alcohol. Whats the purpose of this? Would the results be better if you rubbed yourself with alcohol every time? Or would that inhibit results?

EW,

The alcohol (preferably grain) cleans the site(removes sweat, dirt and oil) and will improve uptake. It is not necessary after a shower- though even then it may slightly improve uptake (not really worth the extra effort though)

Note: wait until alcohol evaporates before applying yohimburn.

Top Bottom