Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbe

Lucky

I have been reading up on yohimbe and it seems the information on varies quite a bit. Companies have you taking any where from 8 mg to 500 mg a day. Some say take 3 dosages a day versus 1 a day. Some says you shouldn't use it with eca of it can cause problems and some companies says it is no problem with eca. You can't drink beer with it but hard alchohol is ok. Who here uses this stuff with out any problems and what brand do you use. Also do you follow the recommended dosage for the product you are using. My main purpose of using it is because on the days I use eca I have a hard time getting it up (if you know what I mean) and I hoping yohimbe might give me a little help. But now I am kind of scare to take it even though I am physcially ok.:mix:

it's important to differentiate between yohimbe bark and yohimbine alkaloids.

trust me, you never would take 500mg of yohimbine alkaloids in a single day unless your funeral is pre-paid and you want to be in the coffin that day.

if you can convince your doctor to write an rx, the prescription yohimbine (5.4g) is the cheapest and most reliable source of yohimbine alkaloids.

some say that the bark versions of yohimbe add something to the sexual effect. i have found this to be true. i often take both, the bark extract capsules and the prescription version.

whatever you take, you want to start slow. you will build a tolerence and have to take more over time. if you are taking the supplement variety, it's probably the twinlab version. start with one or two capsules and see how you feel. i've found for the sexual effect that i generally need at least 30mg of yohimbine alkaloids, but i would defintely not start out with that much right off the bat.

bonapart

I went to GNC yesterday and bought their product. It
contains Yohimbe (Pausinystalia yohimbe). It's has 600
mg in one capsule. I work the swing shift so I took it at
6 pm with my vitamin after I ate. I went home at 11pm,
and stayed up until 2 am. I went to bed not tired as if I
taken eca (but didn't). I woke my girlfreind up with a
song in her voice. She was very satisfied. It says this
stuff only last 4 hrs after taken it, but I was still buzzing
at 4:30 am. This stuff really works. I went 3 long rounds
with my girlfreind.

Top Bottom