Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yo tirpitz

KillahBee

Thanks for the link, that shit is tighter than anything they have come out with since the double album. Sadly, everything they do will be compared to the likes of Triumph and CREAM/Protect Ya Neck, which kinda ain't fair.

Second, I've gotten hooked on Weeds. Shit is pretty entertaining and momma dukes is SO fucking cute. Completely not my style at all but just conducts her every little ordinary movement in such a cutie pie manner it pulls at my loins.

Also, I'll see ya in MI in June, bitch. Have some cargo pants and snow dogs available for me, pls.

yeah the lil' weeds lady is hott, she grew on me.
some tits would be nice, but that's def hot wifey material.
that song has been on repeat for a while now, i love gza.
while 36 chambers was a classic, the other wu and solo shit i've always liked.
only built for cuban lynx, supreme clientile, tical, liquid swords, i like all that shit
i got the wire season one and two...i was gonna let you borrow it, i was meaning to send it but i haven't.
you'd def like that

Tirpitz said:
yeah the lil' weeds lady is hott, she grew on me.
some tits would be nice, but that's def hot wifey material.
that song has been on repeat for a while now, i love gza.
while 36 chambers was a classic, the other wu and solo shit i've always liked.
only built for cuban lynx, supreme clientile, tical, liquid swords, i like all that shit
i got the wire season one and two...i was gonna let you borrow it, i was meaning to send it but i haven't.
you'd def like that

Yeah but Cuban Lynx and Luquid Swords, Tical, Ghostface solo are regarded as classics by all. But the solo Inspectah Deck album, the other solo GZA album (with 2 SICK songs), the Bobby Digital album, the album with Gravel Pit on it - these were not liked so much.

KillahBee said:
Yeah but Cuban Lynx and Luquid Swords, Tical, Ghostface solo are regarded as classics by all. But the solo Inspectah Deck album, the other solo GZA album (with 2 SICK songs), the Bobby Digital album, the album with Gravel Pit on it - these were not liked so much.
i got the bobby digital album
found it in the dollar section
mildy entertaining, but suck for the most part

Tirpitz said:
i got the bobby digital album
found it in the dollar section
mildy entertaining, but suck for the most part

lol, I think i was the only cat who bought it when it came out. It was funny as shit when I was younger. But yeah, more entertaining than skilled.

"You girl, you shinin like a brand new spankin black glock, or a thousand hundred dollar bill inside a shoe box"

Top Bottom