Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yo lestat and bikinimom.. regarding animal torture

BIKINIMOM said:
Yea, too bad though that some of these same people think that cruelty to children is amusing.

Is anyone seeing the irony of that?

who thinks cruelty to children is amusing?

Studies have shown that most serial killer's started hurting small creatures before taking on their human "subjects".

Sorry, I think it's all related. IF you are cruel to animals, you'll prolly use those same cruel skills on humans at some point in your lifetime.

It's kinda like asking the Cathoilc Church what they did with all the priests they knew were hurting kids.....Shuffle 'em around and pray for the best?

Phaded said:
who thinks cruelty to children is amusing?

Have you read some of the posts by some male board members lately?

I am not going to start naming names as they know EXACTLY who they are. Matter of fact admin had to delete a thread few nights back that I am sure got quite ugly with at least 3/4 male board members having a GREAT TIME laughing at the fact that my children have been fucked over in every imaginable way shape and form and my husband and my family are killing ourselves to fix it....

Until you have lived it, you can't begin to know.

Imagine someone took your baby and abused it and legally there wasn't a FUCKING THING you could do except spend gobs of money and precious time for NOTHING.... now what?

You can't begin to know what our lives are like... but then to be made fun of and laughed at - have your child called filthy names and have death wished on you and your family because.... why?

I have lived this on elite FOR YEARS...

People calling me vicious names, proliferating even more vicious lies because they dont like my point of view or the fact that I am opinionated. Well I dont agree with everything that everyone else says but that doesnt give me the right to fuck on them when they are hurting. And then I have to sit here and read those same ASSHOLES post up shit about the suffering of dogs? PUH-LEASE...

I have no quarrel with you, personally. You've always been a gentleman and I am certain you dont always like everything I have to say. But I have NEVER been slammed or laughed at by you... or by many other members of the board.

My only issue is with a small handfull of out and out fuckwads that bring this entire board down.

Jail won`t fix those kids. They should be counciled and punished on a different level. Our country is obsessed w/ locking `em up and throwing away the key. When they come out of that f`ed up jail/prison system , they`ll only be smarter criminals, not reformed citizens.

Tytan said:
Jail won`t fix those kids. They should be counciled and punished on a different level. Our country is obsessed w/ locking `em up and throwing away the key. When they come out of that f`ed up jail/prison system , they`ll only be smarter criminals, not reformed citizens.

My point exactly.

I dont think kids like this are born for the most part. I believe that they are made and it is MY HOPE that they can be helped before they DO HARM HUMANS.

I was abused and neglected as a kid. I never hurt animals. Some people are just mean and terrible human beings and need to be put away. Period.

Just because people get away with being cruel to humans doesn't mean we should condone being cruel to animals as the lesser of two evils. Both should be punished.

BIKINIMOM said:
Have you read some of the posts by some male board members lately?

I am not going to start naming names as they know EXACTLY who they are. Matter of fact admin had to delete a thread few nights back that I am sure got quite ugly with at least 3/4 male board members having a GREAT TIME laughing at the fact that my children have been fucked over in every imaginable way shape and form and my husband and my family are killing ourselves to fix it....

Until you have lived it, you can't begin to know.

Imagine someone took your baby and abused it and legally there wasn't a FUCKING THING you could do except spend gobs of money and precious time for NOTHING.... now what?

You can't begin to know what our lives are like... but then to be made fun of and laughed at - have your child called filthy names and have death wished on you and your family because.... why?

I have lived this on elite FOR YEARS...

People calling me vicious names, proliferating even more vicious lies because they dont like my point of view or the fact that I am opinionated. Well I dont agree with everything that everyone else says but that doesnt give me the right to fuck on them when they are hurting. And then I have to sit here and read those same ASSHOLES post up shit about the suffering of dogs? PUH-LEASE...

I have no quarrel with you, personally. You've always been a gentleman and I am certain you dont always like everything I have to say. But I have NEVER been slammed or laughed at by you... or by many other members of the board.

My only issue is with a small handfull of out and out fuckwads that bring this entire board down.

the difference between your case and these animal torture ones is there is proof and a case.. i dunno how hard it would be to prove that a guy molested your baby other than a lie detector test which i dont think is even admisable in court?.. what do i know though..

while i do agree that they shouldn't get 10 years becuase they obviously will come out criminals they do deserve some time.. community service is nothing nor is counseling.. and yes michael vick does deserve time as well for the animal cruelty alone.. i just dont see how you think that community service or paying fines makes you think twice.. it def doesn't cause i've been there and done that..

and counseling sure.. give them counseling daily in jail..

Top Bottom