Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yo lestat and bikinimom.. regarding animal torture

the problem with lestat is that he thinks other crimes go un/under punished, esp when the victim is a human

so rather than address those issues, he'd rather see these dog torture people get off with no jail time

For cooking the puppy in the oven, no... not really. Do I think they had *issues* and were most likely abused and neglected themselves as children? Without a doubt. Serious counseling, rehabilitative therapy, and community service - WITHOUT A DOUBT.

But for the rest -

"Joshua Moulder, 17, and Justin, 19, pleaded guilty in January to charges including burglary, criminal damage to property, terroristic threats and cruelty to children."

Yes.

I never said that cruelty to animals was a good thing.

My only issue is with THE RAMPANT and DISGUSTING HYPOCRASY OF SOME BOARD MEMBERS. :)

And I find it more interesting still that my ex has done much worse to my children and yet he walks free to abuse them every goddamned day and certain board members find that laughable.

Sorta odd, dontcha think?

BIKINIMOM said:
For cooking the puppy in the oven, no... not really. Do I think they had *issues* and were most likely abused and neglected themselves as children? Without a doubt. Serious counseling, rehabilitative therapy, and community service - WITHOUT A DOUBT.

But for the rest -

"Joshua Moulder, 17, and Justin, 19, pleaded guilty in January to charges including burglary, criminal damage to property, terroristic threats and cruelty to children."

Yes.

I never said that cruelty to animals was a good thing.

My only issue is with THE RAMPANT and DISGUSTING HYPOCRASY OF SOME BOARD MEMBERS. :)

And I find it more interesting still that my ex has done much worse to my children and yet he walks free to abuse them every goddamned day and certain board members find that laughable.

Sorta odd, dontcha think?

i just dont see how you aren't making the connection that if someones heart is that dark they dont need to be on the streets..

if it was their first offense, I'd send them to mandatory counseling, and give them each a few thousand hours of community service and a local animal shelter.

Phaded said:
i just dont see how you aren't making the connection that if someones heart is that dark they dont need to be on the streets..

Not necessarily true... these are kids that need HELP. Jailing them isn't necessarily helpfull. They weren't necessarily born that way. I am thinking that they were MADE that way and MAYBE they can still be helped. It is a fact that many kids who are troubled end up becoming hardened criminals once they go to jail whereas if they have the opportunity to become rehabilitated before that point then they DO have a chance at turning it around and becoming productive members of society.

My issue was never with the cruelty to animals. I thought I was pretty clear on that.

My issue is with people that report to care more for animals then they do for defenseless and totally INNOCENT human beings.

after seeing this sentence though i can totally understand why Vick isn't getting off easy. people take cruelty towards dogs seriously.

Lestat said:
after seeing this sentence though i can totally understand why Vick isn't getting off easy. people take cruelty towards dogs seriously.

Yea, too bad though that some of these same people think that cruelty to children is amusing.

Is anyone seeing the irony of that?

Top Bottom