Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yo Guys check out my new AVI

Strongbow

This was taken last night at lil SB's JV football game. The baby Chosen One had 24 tackles and two forced fumbles on Defense. On offense he rushed for 272 yards on 16 carries and 3 touchdowns, also had a touchdown called back for a clip. The avi pic is of a 74 yard touchdown run . He had two runs of 70 plus yards. A chip off the damn old block. Anyways I am very proud of my son, kid really has the makings of a professional athlete, my oldest son is a D-Back in college, but this kid is the real deal 5'7" 158lbs and 12 years old. Actually is a better baseball player than football, but just wanted to share with you guys, just being a proud father I guess, maybe a lil bragging too.

PS: The kid takes Ancient Strength Creatine, N2BM's Gear and N2BM's Slin, Needto has created a monster. These are all nutritional supps by the way, so save your bullshit remarks.

Ngr runs an 11.6 100 meters to. Both of my kids are extremely fast oldest son runs a 4.38 40, lil SB is closing in, he is in the 4.5 to 4.6 range.

I bet he wore a black biker jacket before the game. Good thinking bor

damn 5'7 158 is monsterous for a 12 year old!
Shit bro the team he played last night, the O line averaged 165 lbs, fucking 6th, 7th and 8th graders. Its unreal how damn big kids are now, but look at lil SB's wheels, kid has some damn thighs on him.

Thats pretty badass man your kids a beast for his age, gonna be a monster by the time hes 18, with your help probably sooner.

The boy has talent for sure, God has blessed him with his father's body and his mother's looks, WIN WIN for him.

Top Bottom