Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xendadrine question....

TheDragon

does anyone know where I can find the cheapest price on xenadrine? Bye the way...does it work well? All feedback is appreciated.

A lot of people have had very impressive results using Xenadrine, but at the end of the day it works in different ways for different people. Yoiu'll only know how well it will work for you once you try it.

I've been using it for 4 weeks and am having very good results.

Do a search using the keyword Xenadrine and you will find loads of threads relating to it.

If you want to refine the search by using keywords "Xenadrine" as well as "cheap" you will probably find the best places to buy it.

Hope this helps.

8-] said:
A lot of people have had very impressive results using Xenadrine, but at the end of the day it works in different ways for different people. Yoiu'll only know how well it will work for you once you try it.

I've been using it for 4 weeks and am having very good results.

Do a search using the keyword Xenadrine and you will find loads of threads relating to it.

If you want to refine the search by using keywords "Xenadrine" as well as "cheap" you will probably find the best places to buy it.

Hope this helps.

How long to you stay on and off Xenadrine???

IGoRyEk69 said:
How long to you stay on and off Xenadrine???

The general view seems to be anything from 2-12 weeks.

12 weeks is the maximum as the bottle states that you should not use ephedrine for more than 12 weeks straight.

Then you need to take anywhere from a week to a month off. This allows your system to reset and get ready to start your next cycle of Xenadrine.

DPS is where I get mine too...if you take it for 12 weeks straight I would stay off of it for at least one month none of that one week shit. try only taking it for 6 day a week, thats what O do and it seems to work.

Top Bottom