Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wtf elite spam???

HappyScrappy

okay - I just got in from vacation - I have over 200 e-mails in my regular account, and I have another hundred or so in my work account, and I have over 20 in my elite account - over half of those are spam.

I get elite and mass quantities junk mail in my regular account - fine, that is b/c I buy shit from mass quantities, fine Geoprge feels he needs to spam us - so be it.
and I get the same shit in my elite mail - again, fine, he needs to justify having the free service for us (he is paying to license it).

but now I'm getting fucking travel and phone card spam in my elite account mail.

that means one of two things - George sold our e-mails, or we are getting scanned by some spam company - they can spider through all the links and then pull the address off of the page - made easier if it is a "mailto:" link - well they just follow the e-mail in our profile, and then can spam us.

fucking pisses me off either way.

there, now I'm going to bed, I'm beat from a long ass drive.

We do not sell or give out our member information.

Geroge you should have ended that with a.....so there nyah nyah nyah!

Dude!, Mystery solved.....
Apparently it's the "Studs in Chaps" web site you visited last week that sold you...:D

Top Bottom