Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTBM Peanut Butter Crunch Egg Whites!!

Wow boy you're crazy but very dedicated lol. Might try that. I always 6 eggs scrambled in the morning. I saw someone this morning sprinkle something similar to cinabun onto top of their oatmeal. That sounded like a good idea too.

While camping this past week, I mixed 1 pack Low Sugar Cinnamon Instant oatmeal with 1 scoop Cinnamon Bun protein for breakfast...delicious!

I will try the 6 egg whites w/PB Crunch protein mixed as I also love PB on my whites...someone turned me onto this delicacy and I have it every morning!!!

While camping this past week, I mixed 1 pack Low Sugar Cinnamon Instant oatmeal with 1 scoop Cinnamon Bun protein for breakfast...delicious!

I will try the 6 egg whites w/PB Crunch protein mixed as I also love PB on my whites...someone turned me onto this delicacy and I have it every morning!!!

who might that have been???? =) im glad you are enjoying it... i haven't tried to put peanut butter on the pb crunch egg whites yet... fuck that sounds good! =)

I just got my first batch of rocky road today and tried it in the egg whites and its so damn good! rocky road is the closest competition to peanut butter crunch for sure...

lolll well this is an option for those that don't like to drink fucking vomit!! LOLLL no though bro, give it a shot, you will love it!

Actually, this is how I do it too. Pasteurized egg whites don't taste like anything at all, and have the consistency of water.

Not that gooey snot bubble consistency straight out of the egg LOL

Personally I use AllWhites pasteurized egg whites, mix them in with either a little milk or half of an Isolation protein shake and straight down the hatch!

Actually, this is how I do it too. Pasteurized egg whites don't taste like anything at all, and have the consistency of water.

Not that gooey snot bubble consistency straight out of the egg LOL

Personally I use AllWhites pasteurized egg whites, mix them in with either a little milk or half of an Isolation protein shake and straight down the hatch!

The all whites rock with cinnabun and water as well bro!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom