Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTBM Peanut Butter Crunch Egg Whites!!

dylangemelli

I always like to have a peanut butter crunch whey shake in the morning with breakfast before I hit the gym but in all honesty, drinking whey in the a.m. tends give my stomach issues that I am sick of dealing with. I eat 6 egg whites every morning so yesterday as I was cooking them, I had an idea... I added a full scoop of peanut butter crunch to them as I was cooking them... The protein cooked nicely into the egg white and I had myself a peanut butter crunch egg white omlette... After the first bite I decided I probably would never eat egg whites any other way than this way... They oozed peanut butter crunch on each bite and it was absolutely delicious...

Total calories for this meal... 220 Total protein... 43 no fat at all...

This is definitely something you can try with peanut butter crunch and probably all the other kinds as well... Its just a nice option to spice up your egg whites and get a nice amount of protein with low fat and low calories and still feel extremely satisfied...

Wow boy you're crazy but very dedicated lol. Might try that. I always 6 eggs scrambled in the morning. I saw someone this morning sprinkle something similar to cinabun onto top of their oatmeal. That sounded like a good idea too.

You mean you can cook those things? Lol I am old school I just mix the liquid egg whites with the whey shake and bottoms up boys. Lol

I always like to have a peanut butter crunch whey shake in the morning with breakfast before I hit the gym but in all honesty, drinking whey in the a.m. tends give my stomach issues that I am sick of dealing with. I eat 6 egg whites every morning so yesterday as I was cooking them, I had an idea... I added a full scoop of peanut butter crunch to them as I was cooking them... The protein cooked nicely into the egg white and I had myself a peanut butter crunch egg white omlette... After the first bite I decided I probably would never eat egg whites any other way than this way... They oozed peanut butter crunch on each bite and it was absolutely delicious...

Total calories for this meal... 220 Total protein... 43 no fat at all...

This is definitely something you can try with peanut butter crunch and probably all the other kinds as well... Its just a nice option to spice up your egg whites and get a nice amount of protein with low fat and low calories and still feel extremely satisfied...

But how are you cooking them? Broil? Microwave?

You mean you can cook those things? Lol I am old school I just mix the liquid egg whites with the whey shake and bottoms up boys. Lol

lolll well this is an option for those that don't like to drink fucking vomit!! LOLLL no though bro, give it a shot, you will love it!

Top Bottom