Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wrist size

noahfor123

Is wrist size a infallible indicator of growth potential or can it sometimes be misleading? Does wrist size indicate how fast a person can gain muscle? I have 6.75 inch wrists and am 5'8. Would that be considered small or medium size?

noahfor123 said:
Is wrist size a infallible indicator of growth potential or can it sometimes be misleading? Does wrist size indicate how fast a person can gain muscle? I have 6.75 inch wrists and am 5'8. Would that be considered small or medium size?

I have 6.75 inch wrist, same as you at 5'9", and I don't have too much problem gaining muscle, as long as I train properly.

But Colin, what do your ankles measure? Because if I recall you're mostly a lower-body guy.

-casualbb

9 inches - is that big or small?

I'm pretty smalled boned all over I think - my dad is 5'6" and his fingers, hands, and bone size dwarfs mine!
All he does is sit on his butt all day long and his legs and calves are a lot bigger than mine, and my legs are not that small to begin with :)

Upper body is coming up pretty well at the moment.

i dont think wrists really ahve anything to do with it, just train properly and youll do fine

Holy cow colin! LOL this is hilarious. My ankles are actually bigger than yours at 9.25, yet my legs are so miserably tiny. I measure in at a pathetic 22" apiece. Yeah, I think there's more to this story than bone structure.

-casualbb

Top Bottom