Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling "Cribs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java, you woman beating sunuvabitch, go away. You're a complete retard. Nobody cares.

Java, you woman beating sunuvabitch, go away. You're a complete retard. Nobody cares.
Jesus still loves you because your religion is hate....Go Mormons!

Can you even comprehend the irony; your indoctrination? You aren't some bullshit iron age superstition chicanery to convert me? Weren't you given some kind of marketing tools on your pilgrimage? Your religion has about a century to refine their bullshit for the weak minded; It was founded by a convicted felon and you throw stones at me? I'm not a convicted felon that claims supernatural knowledge...I just disputed the facts and the state agreed with me....Just sayin....Maybe I really should start a religion but I have a conscience.....

You're a retard. Go away.

Btw, JS was never convicted of a felony.

Serious question:

How does it feel to live every day knowing that you beat up a helpless girl and went to prison for it? To have hit a girl and messed up her face? How does that make you feel?

You're a retard. Go away.

Btw, JS was never convicted of a felony.

Serious question:

How does it feel to live every day knowing that you beat up a helpless girl and went to prison for it? To have hit a girl and messed up her face? How does that make you feel?
I feel good about having a consistent philosophy where everyone is treated equally and non-aggression is your premise for life.

What does it feel like living the life of a drone where you just regurgitate some bullshit made up by a convicted charlatan in the 1830's? I have a lesser conviction than your proclaimed "prophet." You don't even have a real religion that can be obscured by time...there are records we can view that debunk your "prophet" contemporaneously.....It's "true" to you because you are part of a cult that indoctrinated you.

Please, go all Glenn Beck and tell us how evolution is "just a theory." Yeah, and gravity is just a theory....go jump off a cliff and have your faith lift you up....

FYI, historical accounts indicate Joseph smith was arrested somewhere between 30 and 42 times....far surpassing myself ....In my state of Ohio a warrant of arrest was issued for him on banking fraud...just one of many....He was a multiple felon.....just not a convicted one and I was never convicted by a jury of my peers but you like to reference it as fact....If you're charged then you're guilty...right? Or do you make special exemptions for your prophet? If I ran to Mexico then I would be a good upstanding bro...because I ran from a felony charge?

Last edited:
So you justify busting up a girls face?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Java, you are a piece of garbage.

What did you go to prison for then?

So you justify busting up a girls face?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Java, you are a piece of garbage.

What did you go to prison for then?

Excessive force, she probably slapped him, tried landing a punch so "she was fair game" for initiating aggression,therefore, he blackened her eye and broke her nose

Lol at the convicted charlatan of the 2000's talking about the convicted charlatan of the 1800's

Equal rights. If a girl wants the same pay as a man, she needs to learn to take a punch like a man can.

Excessive force, she probably slapped him, tried landing a punch so "she was fair game" for initiating aggression,therefore, he blackened her eye and broke her nose

Lol at the convicted charlatan of the 2000's talking about the convicted charlatan of the 1800's

What's funny is there's no documentation that proves Joseph Smith was ever convicted of anything. His 1826 "trial" wasn't a trial at all, only a hearing where he was accused of being disorderly. The people that accused him actually sought out his help to find artifacts/treasure/etc, so there was no "con" going on anywhere since he was asked to help. He was only 19 years old at the time. The accusations are unfounded and total bs.

Not that you really care, but that's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom