Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling Cribs Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

balmug9172

Strongbow....

I don't initiate violence against anyone...You made the bad decision to marry her....Learn how to differentiate between people you associate with....that's a skill most people aren't taught and I learned the hard way.

Nans....

You make a lot of unsubstantiated claims....She hit me twice while I was walking away...one open handed and the second closed fist because I called her financially irresponsible....my exact words. She helped me out when I was travel ling and needed a dog sitter for Nitchske but lying and stealing from me then topping it off with a physical attack? Please defend her...We had a mutual friend that hooked her up as my dog sitter because she needed the money and I didn't want my boy in a kennel.

Back on topic....

I'm rolling up to my girlfriends early Thursday because she has ESPN3 streaming from AT&T...and my cable provider doesn't give me access even though I pay them almost $160.00 a month for non-premium service plus a high speed connection. BTW, Nans, my gf has read everything about me....Her conclusion..."that isn't you."

It isn't a surprise to me because my ex-wife told me I was the kindest person she had ever known and she lived on a voluntary vegan communist compound...she said it after I gave her everything so take it for what it's worth....

Mel tried to be a wrecking ball....:)

I'll always love that girl the most...She really understood me but you fucktards have a lot to learn.....

Last edited:
Dan Wilkinson was going to visit Eddie George in our suite..."You guys are wrestlers right?"

Fuck you was my first instinct but I was polite....Yeah..we're wrestlers.....

We were getting a drink from the multiracial fountain...how dare he ...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom