Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow what the fu*k is this world coming too?

Bigpimpin10

Platinum
so im pretty angry about this... my neighbour is a 18 year old high school kid in his last year of highschool... im coming back from the gym... theres approx 6-7 guys on his porch swearing there ass's off... until he came outside... they bearmaced him right infront of me... and me being me... i ran out to help the kid... my arm got bearmaced and it burnt but its fine now... but again i felt sorry for this kid .. i asked him what he did.. and he said it was over a girl...A FUCKING GIRL... i ran over... threw the kids off... didnt want to hit any of them.. but just threw them and told them to get the fuck out of here..before i get my shotgun.. whats this world coming too?

i just needed to get it off my chest.

damn bro. thats crazy.

most teenagers dont fucking care man.

believe me ive gotten my ass beat helping friends with stupid reasons like that.

damn bro. thats crazy.

most teenagers dont fucking care man.

believe me ive gotten my ass beat helping friends with stupid reasons like that.

yah ive been there bro..i remember i used to be an idiot back in highschool..and now you think about it.. and your like wow... lucky things didnt escalate to guns and stuff. got lucky. theres been 9 shootings in the past 11 days... its fucked up down here.

When I worked at the airlines awhile back there was a kid named Brice that started working there. 18 years old, fresh out of school. He was stabbed to death by his girlfriends ex boyfriend, this was about 10 years ago. Nothing has changed and nothing will. Women are the root of all evil.

you think thats bad, listen to this. i was partying up at ohio state and 8 girls came over my buddies. i meet one and right after i shook her hand she asked me if i wanted some almonds or money, i was like, "what?" and she said, "yeah i totally just stole this wallet on the table and these almonds from the frat party i was just at." then she laughed.

i can never respect anyone who steals.

bro thats not even what im worried about. people seem to be getting crazier and crazier (just watch an episode of cops.) but society is getting more and more controlling. its freaking ridiculous. my senior year at my catholic high school (ive said this before in another post) they would give us detentions if we had our shirt untucked or a water bottle out without a doctors note. even in the hallways. FDA is banning everything, government is controlling more of what we can or can not do everyday. Mcdonalds and fast food chains are controlling the way americans eat, and the media is controlling how we think.

Top Bottom