Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow, John Stewart just stole on Cramer...........

Cramer's advice on Bear Stearns just a weeks before its collapse was pathetic and one of the reasons why I dont even bother watching CNBC anymore...

Anyone remember Cramer pumping Sears Holding for his buddy Ed Lampert? The next Warren.....

Lampert has been shorting the piss out of his company and just told his employees he's not hiring anyone for more than $8.50 per hour...ala Circuit City.

Cramer's ass should be sued

that's very interesting. When I saw his interview "imploring" people to buy stearns 11 days prior to their collapse, there's just something in his body language......it's my suspicion someone forwarded him some cash. I would love to know who got out of stearns in time.

I don't think it was that bad. Stewart tried, and he made some good points....and? Wasn't it the idiots who bought it without doing their research? Cramer said the same shit you wanted to hear. Plus, when they were showing him talking about "insider" stuff, ya don't think he knew he was on camera? wtf? I don't blame him in the least.....

Anyone who bases their investment strategy on Cramer is a fucking idiot to begin with....sorry...don't feel sorry for ya....

Is that the one where they showed him tell everyone to buy BEAR STERNS.

I saw that. OMFG, that was fucking brutal ownage. And #1 reason why that douchebag has no business being on TV, let alone be listened to.

r

Is that the one where they showed him tell everyone to buy BEAR STERNS.

I saw that. OMFG, that was fucking brutal ownage. And #1 reason why that douchebag has no business being on TV, let alone be listened to.

r

He has all the bidness being on TV, cuz he gets ratings.

The fuckups that listen to some guy on TV are the losers.

Hmmmm...some guy on TV says buy this....I'll do it without any research/reason because he told me....

Everyone looks for someone to blame....

He has all the bidness being on TV, cuz he gets ratings.

The fuckups that listen to some guy on TV are the losers.

Hmmmm...some guy on TV says buy this....I'll do it without any research/reason because he told me....

Everyone looks for someone to blame....

Reminds me of the days when late night TV was full of

"Buy my book on how YOU TOO can make millions like me buying and selling real estate! Order NOW!"

I wonder where those smooth infomercial salesman are now. Probably enjoying their millions thinking of the next scam. Surprised TV stations don't get sued for that shit. I would, just to force them to settle and avoid bad media :)

Since Americans are brain dead and followers in life (blame public schools) -- they're ripe and easy to be scammed by everyone and their mother. Americans LOVE hype!

r

It's a great clip because I like Jon Stewart, but also because there aren't nearly enough people saying this shit on TV. Much of it is obvious and what many of us already feel. This is such a fucking thing, and so many people should die for it. I'd smile at a CRAMER SHOT DEAD! headline. However, it wasn't especially impressive because Cramer isn't much of an opponent, but is an easy target. All of this shit is so ridiculous, such a clear farce, that we could all spend 15 minutes bashing him and CNBC with plenty of good points.

P.S. Rick Santelli's fine...he's often mentioned as the only one on that channel which deserves respect.

It's a great clip because I like Jon Stewart, but also because there aren't nearly enough people saying this shit on TV. Much of it is obvious and what many of us already feel. This is such a fucking thing, and so many people should die for it. I'd smile at a CRAMER SHOT DEAD! headline. However, it wasn't especially impressive because Cramer isn't much of an opponent, but is an easy target. All of this shit is so ridiculous, such a clear farce, that we could all spend 15 minutes bashing him and CNBC with plenty of good points.

P.S. Rick Santelli's fine...he's often mentioned as the only one on that channel which deserves respect.

I think the SEC and Feds should take a look at this. I wouldn't put it past Cramer to tell everyone to buy, while secretly dumping the stock after it gets high so he can make huge profits. CNBC shouldn't be used as a tool to make people money.

Americans need to start thinking for themselves and just not 'what's the popular opinion right now'. That's the shit sheeplike thinking that keeps getting them in trouble.

In 10 years there will be another Bear Stearns, Madoff and WMD's. And back to stage 1 we go.

r

I think the SEC and Feds should take a look at this. I wouldn't put it past Cramer to tell everyone to buy, while secretly dumping the stock after it gets high so he can make huge profits. CNBC shouldn't be used as a tool to make people money.

Americans need to start thinking for themselves and just not 'what's the popular opinion right now'. That's the shit sheeplike thinking that keeps getting them in trouble.

In 10 years there will be another Bear Stearns, Madoff and WMD's. And back to stage 1 we go.

r
If regulators "play nice" they get perks and jobs paying big bucks after they leave their regulatory positions.

I love how the Dems are blaming Bush for the bank failures due to non regulation...recent clips with those from 2004 hearing on regulating Fannie and Freddie...I love how Maxine considers 100% loans a major achievement. :mad:

Frank Raines....budget director under Clinton. :)

Top Bottom