Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow, John Stewart just stole on Cramer...........

redsamurai

Banned
Right off the top too, just stole one on him. Holy crap........Cramer had to expect this though. They just pulled video from 06 where cramer was talking about his hedge fund managing days.....pretty poignant video. Mr. Cramer is a real shank......

Right off the top too, just stole one on him. Holy crap........Cramer had to expect this though. They just pulled video from 06 where cramer was talking about his hedge fund managing days.....pretty poignant video. Mr. Cramer is a real shank......

Yup, that's a rerun, saw that clip last night....fugin funny shit.

lol at john stewart

quality american news we're all concerned with nowadays

glorified soap operas is all you sheep are interested in
baaaaaaaa

Cramer is a moron. I don't know anyone in the finance profession who takes him seriously. Stewart is kicking is ass in this fracas. It is nice to see two liberals beat each other up lol

cramer got crucified. And yeah KB, this was pretty important stuff considering cramer was honking to buy buy buy on his show. They'll have the full interview up on dailyshow.com tommorrow, it's uncomfortable to watch.....especially when cramer makes a claim of innocence multiple times and each time they show a clip from 06 where he is espousing the short selling and saying in "no uncertain terms" that right now it's legal but the SEC doesn't know about it cause their idiots so get it while it's good, that kind of thing. Wow is all you'll be able to say. I don't know how cramer made it throught that interview without walking off.

And FOX news? nigga please, they would never ask the questions that stewart asked tonight, of anybody. Say what you will about Stewart, but he's alot more "free" to go after it than anybody else. Watching that interview tonight proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Cramer is a moron. I don't know anyone in the finance profession who takes him seriously. Stewart is kicking is ass in this fracas. It is nice to see two liberals beat each other up lol

maybe no one in the finance profession, I wouldn't know.....but the public does, for some unbeknownst reason.

Top Bottom