Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you guys help a member's wife out?

Drigo

Hello all,

I am wondering if all you fellow discussion board members would do me a favor? My wife has recently lost over 30 lbs of fat through hard training and dieting.
She has entered a on line modeling competition as a reward for herself. Would anyone who wants to help her win a spot as a semi final (and a chance to go to mexico for the semi-finals) please please go to http://www.hitthebeach.com and vote for her.

thanks alot!

-E :D :D :D

Dude, I would be happy to , but how do I know who to vote for? (Not meaning to be a dick, I just wanted to know before I head to that site)

You got me answered before i even put the post up!

You are a lucky man, she is gorgeous! ( I mean that as respectfully as possible):)

I voted for her....

Her name is Trish......

FrankRizzo said:
Dude, I would be happy to , but how do I know who to vote for? (Not meaning to be a dick, I just wanted to know before I head to that site)

how to vote:

(duh)

Go to hit the beach.com

Go to Ms. Hit the beach

Go to contestants list and find Trish in Nashua N.H. Age 29 Married.

click on her, her profile will come up and just vote.

(you will have to register to vote)- it does not cost anything but they make you register so they can keep track of the votes, they also let you vote once a day so...........if anyone wants to vote tomorrow too.......

:D

-E :D :D :D

Top Bottom