Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Would you guys appreciate something

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
sent to you on Valentines day or do you think its gay?
i think its sweet if a woman sends her man something
what is your perspective of it?
 
SoKlueles said:
sent to you on Valentines day or do you think its gay?
i think its sweet if a woman sends her man something
what is your perspective of it?


ive never had a valentine :bawling:
 
It's more of a girl holiday, but getting your man something thoughtful would be a nice gesture. I would appreciate it.
 
swole said:
It's more of a girl holiday, but getting your man something thoughtful would be a nice gesture. I would appreciate it.
thats why your so sweet :heart:
happy v day swole:)
 
Soooooooooooo - seriously - what do guys like for V-day?? Anything?? Nothing? What?
 
i feel bad i am not getting needto any thing...maybe i will extra clean....nah never mind........
no seriously if i were to get him some thing i would do some thing nice that he likes
 
Angel said:
i feel bad i am not getting needto any thing...maybe i will extra clean....nah never mind........
no seriously if i were to get him some thing i would do some thing nice that he likes
:evil: you know it.
 
Don't send anything!

Jeez, you women don't understand us at all, do you.

We don't want anything you could send us.

Give us a blowjob, give us a cold beer when you finish up, then go and grill us a perfect steak while we drink the beer. That is the way to our hearts.
 
SoKlueles said:
sent to you on Valentines day or do you think its gay?
i think its sweet if a woman sends her man something
what is your perspective of it?

I'd be happy with a phone call from someone who actually cared about me.
 
I hate valentine's day. Just another commercial holiday.
 
chesty said:
I'd be happy with a phone call from someone who actually cared about me.

WHat's your phone #?
 
I'd give it to you but then people would start talking
 
chesty said:
I'd give it to you but then people would start talking

That they would. Bunch of gossipers that they are.
 
Yeah, like two meat heads calling each other, oh the stories they would tell
 
SoKlueles said:
sent to you on Valentines day or do you think its gay?
i think its sweet if a woman sends her man something
what is your perspective of it?
Depends. If it's a traditional valentine's day thing like a card or flowers, we'd probably not like it too much since the entire notion of valentines day is one half commercial (keeps the prices of diamonds and roses high) and one half artificial (i.e. manufactured romance).

If you did something unusual (i.e. a steak and a blowjob), a guy would really get a kick out of it because it's in complete contrast with how Valentines day is positioned (yeah, I'm serious here -- not trying to be funny).

I mean, do we guys need an entire holiday to remind us that we're supposed to take our girlfriend to dinner, buy her jewelry and treat her to romantic evenings?
 
mrplunkey said:
Depends. If it's a traditional valentine's day thing like a card or flowers, we'd probably not like it too much since the entire notion of valentines day is one half commercial (keeps the prices of diamonds and roses high) and one half artificial (i.e. manufactured romance).

If you did something unusual (i.e. a steak and a blowjob), a guy would really get a kick out of it because it's in complete contrast with how Valentines day is positioned (yeah, I'm serious here -- not trying to be funny).

I mean, do we guys need an entire holiday to remind us that we're supposed to take our girlfriend to dinner, buy her jewelry and treat her to romantic evenings?
yes
 
Im somewhat indifferent to Valentine's Day. I know my husband is too so it works out well. So when I was thinking about him while shoppping yesterday, and I picked him up a DVD i know he'll like, and I gave it to him without some gay wrapping paper, I knew he'd be happy. He'll probably buy me some chocolate and a card and we'll call it a day.
Why do women have to have such high expectations just because it's a so-called holiday? Back off bitches for realz. Simmah down nah.
 
Smurfy said:
Im somewhat indifferent to Valentine's Day. I know my husband is too so it works out well. So when I was thinking about him while shoppping yesterday, and I picked him up a DVD i know he'll like, and I gave it to him without some gay wrapping paper, I knew he'd be happy. He'll probably buy me some chocolate and a card and we'll call it a day.
Why do women have to have such high expectations just because it's a so-called holiday? Back off bitches for realz. Simmah down nah.
send me some flowers smurfy :rose: :rose:
 
Smurfy said:
Im somewhat indifferent to Valentine's Day. I know my husband is too so it works out well. So when I was thinking about him while shoppping yesterday, and I picked him up a DVD i know he'll like, and I gave it to him without some gay wrapping paper, I knew he'd be happy. He'll probably buy me some chocolate and a card and we'll call it a day.
Why do women have to have such high expectations just because it's a so-called holiday? Back off bitches for realz. Simmah down nah.

Werd. Mine are low, I just want an e-mail. Use of a smiley is optional.
 
mrplunkey said:
I mean, do we guys need an entire holiday to remind us that we're supposed to take our girlfriend to dinner, buy her jewelry and treat her to romantic evenings?

SoKlueles said:

Consider this... think of the advertisements for jewelry, elegant dinners, flowers, etc. etc. Men actually have a ton of pressure and expectations on them to be this hyper-romantic Don Juan. It's weird, but the ongoing pressure actually builds a little bit of indifference and resentment.

Know how women, when barraged with victorias secret girls, cheerleaders, cosmo magazine covers, hooters waitresses, girs-gone-wild videos, and runway models feel pressure to look or act a certain way? Well, guys get something similar over these "Diamonds -- Take her breath away" ads.
 
sigh, please read the first of the thread
im not asking bout sending girls shit, im asking bout if you would appreciate it if your gf or wife sent you somethig to work to show she cared
 
SoKlueles said:
not necessarily flowers
just something to show them you care and love them

if you sent me some gash pics i would be flattere
 
GoldenDelicious said:
you cheeky shit id love for you to see me in action :evil:

That would be neat. Instead of the men "hitting"
beatup.gif
, on you they will be "hitting" :qt: on me.

Maybe you will actually get some action.:horny:
 
I would appreciate anything that she put some thought into.

Just as long as it didn't have to do with complete emotional instability, utter insanity and drama-filled childish behavior. (that was for you, BM)
 
nycgirl said:
That would be neat. Instead of the men "hitting"
beatup.gif
, on you they will be "hitting" :qt: on me.

Maybe you will actually get some action.:horny:
no i wouldnt. after i stepped in and saved you from the marauders, sure, youd throw yourself at me, but id give you the "lets just be good friends" line ;)

so please, just...keep your distance. trouble finds me all to readily already ;)
 
KillahBee said:
I would appreciate anything that she put some thought into.

Just as long as it didn't have to do with complete emotional instability, utter insanity and drama-filled childish behavior. (that was for you, BM)
I agree. I mean, if someone just called the florist and said "ok i need this and this put together with this amount of money" that isnt as thoughtful
but if they go find what they are looking for, or just make something , IMO thats thoughtful and caring and shows the person that you actually care
and it may or may not be expensive
With me, i dont care if theres jewelry or not, vday isnt for that. I wouldnt mind a romantic dinner or a card with a poem that he wrote, or just how he felt about me
it ISNT about the money, its about the thought behind it
 
nycgirl said:
That would be neat. Instead of the men "hitting"
beatup.gif
, on you they will be "hitting" :qt: on me.

Maybe you will actually get some action.:horny:
Are you guys making "Jungle Fever 2"?
 
I am going to bake something for my guy (of course something sweet) and a suprise at night before going to bed that include me wearing a lingerie :verygood:
 
I am planning on leaving a card in my husband's car seat so he can read it on his way to work or when he gets there. It basically says the following....

On me tonight -- anything to your liking?
hot shower, back rub, personal shave/trim job (you pick location), BJ, choice of position, etc.
 
SoKlueles said:
sigh, please read the first of the thread
im not asking bout sending girls shit, im asking bout if you would appreciate it if your gf or wife sent you somethig to work to show she cared
No, I'm with you on this one. Doing a "guy gift" is a step in the right direction, I'm just not sure if Valentine's day is the best timing.
 
mrplunkey said:
No, I'm with you on this one. Doing a "guy gift" is a step in the right direction, I'm just not sure if Valentine's day is the best timing.

There's Steak & BJ Day in March.
 
Top Bottom