SoKlueles said:sent to you on Valentines day or do you think its gay?
i think its sweet if a woman sends her man something
what is your perspective of it?

not if she is sending you a stripper,or a call girl.then it just cant be gay.can it.hamstershaver said:beyond geigh
unfortunately she wont send me one of thoseneedtogetas said:not if she is sending you a stripper,or a call girl.then it just cant be gay.can it.
thats why your so sweetswole said:It's more of a girl holiday, but getting your man something thoughtful would be a nice gesture. I would appreciate it.
what about a subscriptoin to swank,husler,playboy.or even maxmum.hamstershaver said:unfortunately she wont send me one of those
harmonica said:Absolutely nice.
Quadsweep's Sister said:I think it is nice to get a man something...it is the thought that counts when you give and receive.
uh oh..........
they shoudl appreciate itQuadsweep's Sister said:I think it is nice to get a man something...it is the thought that counts when you give and receive.
uh oh..........
how bout an attatched cawk snapped in half like a slim jim?????needtogetas said:what about a subscriptoin to swank,husler,playboy.or even maxmum.
Angel said:how bout an attatched cawk snapped in half like a slim jim?????
StickFigure said:Ohhh SNAP!!
PWN3D!!!

jenscats5 said:Soooooooooooo - seriously - what do guys like for V-day?? Anything?? Nothing? What?
Sloppy blow job.jenscats5 said:Soooooooooooo - seriously - what do guys like for V-day?? Anything?? Nothing? What?
EnderJE said:Sloppy blow job.
Angel said:i feel bad i am not getting needto any thing...maybe i will extra clean....nah never mind........
no seriously if i were to get him some thing i would do some thing nice that he likes
you know it.Just no teeth this time, ok?StickFigure said:you'd settle for a stiff wind
mightymouse69 said:I got 2 pair of pants, a new belt, and some nice cologne...appreciated
SoKlueles said:sent to you on Valentines day or do you think its gay?
i think its sweet if a woman sends her man something
what is your perspective of it?
chesty said:I'd be happy with a phone call from someone who actually cared about me.
chesty said:I'd give it to you but then people would start talking
Depends. If it's a traditional valentine's day thing like a card or flowers, we'd probably not like it too much since the entire notion of valentines day is one half commercial (keeps the prices of diamonds and roses high) and one half artificial (i.e. manufactured romance).SoKlueles said:sent to you on Valentines day or do you think its gay?
i think its sweet if a woman sends her man something
what is your perspective of it?
yesmrplunkey said:Depends. If it's a traditional valentine's day thing like a card or flowers, we'd probably not like it too much since the entire notion of valentines day is one half commercial (keeps the prices of diamonds and roses high) and one half artificial (i.e. manufactured romance).
If you did something unusual (i.e. a steak and a blowjob), a guy would really get a kick out of it because it's in complete contrast with how Valentines day is positioned (yeah, I'm serious here -- not trying to be funny).
I mean, do we guys need an entire holiday to remind us that we're supposed to take our girlfriend to dinner, buy her jewelry and treat her to romantic evenings?
harmonica said:I got this really expensive picture frame with this pic in it.
![]()
I'm slightly disturbed by this.
send me some flowers smurfySmurfy said:Im somewhat indifferent to Valentine's Day. I know my husband is too so it works out well. So when I was thinking about him while shoppping yesterday, and I picked him up a DVD i know he'll like, and I gave it to him without some gay wrapping paper, I knew he'd be happy. He'll probably buy me some chocolate and a card and we'll call it a day.
Why do women have to have such high expectations just because it's a so-called holiday? Back off bitches for realz. Simmah down nah.

Smurfy said:Im somewhat indifferent to Valentine's Day. I know my husband is too so it works out well. So when I was thinking about him while shoppping yesterday, and I picked him up a DVD i know he'll like, and I gave it to him without some gay wrapping paper, I knew he'd be happy. He'll probably buy me some chocolate and a card and we'll call it a day.
Why do women have to have such high expectations just because it's a so-called holiday? Back off bitches for realz. Simmah down nah.
mrplunkey said:I mean, do we guys need an entire holiday to remind us that we're supposed to take our girlfriend to dinner, buy her jewelry and treat her to romantic evenings?
SoKlueles said:
what are his chances?nycgirl said:He doesn't want anything, well except me not giving him any shit.![]()
GoldenDelicious said:what are his chances?![]()
you cheeky shit id love for you to see me in actionnycgirl said:About the same as your chances of not getting laid on Valentine's Day. Very High.

SoKlueles said:not necessarily flowers
just something to show them you care and love them
GoldenDelicious said:you cheeky shit id love for you to see me in action![]()
on me. 
(!)Gambino said:if you sent me some gash pics i would be flattere
SoKlueles said:(!)
seriously would you be flattered?
see, a man who truly appreciates itGambino said:actually, proly a bit horny
Happy valentines day gambinySoKlueles said:see, a man who truly appreciates it
Happy valentines day gambiny

no i wouldnt. after i stepped in and saved you from the marauders, sure, youd throw yourself at me, but id give you the "lets just be good friends" linenycgirl said:That would be neat. Instead of the men "hitting", on you they will be "hitting"![]()
on me.
Maybe you will actually get some action.![]()
I agree. I mean, if someone just called the florist and said "ok i need this and this put together with this amount of money" that isnt as thoughtfulKillahBee said:I would appreciate anything that she put some thought into.
Just as long as it didn't have to do with complete emotional instability, utter insanity and drama-filled childish behavior. (that was for you, BM)
Are you guys making "Jungle Fever 2"?nycgirl said:That would be neat. Instead of the men "hitting", on you they will be "hitting"![]()
on me.
Maybe you will actually get some action.![]()
SoKlueles said:not necessarily flowers
just something to show them you care and love them
SoKlueles said:not necessarily flowers
just something to show them you care and love them
No, I'm with you on this one. Doing a "guy gift" is a step in the right direction, I'm just not sure if Valentine's day is the best timing.SoKlueles said:sigh, please read the first of the thread
im not asking bout sending girls shit, im asking bout if you would appreciate it if your gf or wife sent you somethig to work to show she cared
mrplunkey said:No, I'm with you on this one. Doing a "guy gift" is a step in the right direction, I'm just not sure if Valentine's day is the best timing.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














