Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would VAr be good for a chick that jogs alot?

C

Counterstrike

Doesn't lift yet but jogs alot does var help with anything?

check out teh stickies up top... there are lots of wuestions to ask and lots of info to gain before hitting the roids... Like why? for what purpose and is she aware of the sides and permanent effects of them and is she willing to risk and accept them?

sorry but VAr has hardly to sides unlike primo and winny which she tried for 2-3 weeks when she was lifting but the primo gave her big pores so she stopped and tha was at 100mg a week I know diet iand cardio is what one needs to lose weight but she wants somethign to assist a little and help her get stronger since thats what everyones motivation is . when you notice you gettign better and stronger

as you said hardly any but it is different for all...it will make her stronger for sure but why if she isn't lifting? what is her reasoning and her goal???

Anavar will not take weight or fat off. Diet, lifting and cardio will reduce bodyfat %.

Since strength plays only a small part in jogging anavar will only have a minimal effect on her performance.

What exactly are her stats/goals?

What does her training/diet look like?

Can AS actually make you stronger if you're not lifting? I know they use it sometimes to prevent muscle wasting, like for burn victims or aids patients.

I was always under the impression that AS worked by making recovery from training easier, due to the higher protein synthesis in the muscles and all (providing the diet is sufficient to actually send them enough nutrients). I always thought that's what it was about AS that enabled you to get stronger and grow more - because you could train harder and recover faster. :confused:

Obviously I haven't used AS, as I still have a lot to learn! :nerd:

Yeah, but it has also been proven that using those 'flex toning' muscle stimulus pads can help sick patients who can't exercise at all to maintain muscle mass/get some strength back.

In both of the above cases we are talking about subjects who are very weak and ill. They will have minimal strength and we are talking about getting them/keeping them at the point where they can get through the day. The small AS allows their bodies to assimilate more of their food and so slow down wastage. To compare this to an athlete looking for exceptional gains on top of an already strong muscle base is not valid.

Top Bottom