Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would body changes be seen in TRT

rockstar6181

would body changes be seen on TRT if your taking your test levels 350-500ng/dl to 750-1000 ng/dl? would it make a noticeable difference?

rockstar6181 said:
would body changes be seen on TRT if your taking your test levels 350-500ng/dl to 750-1000 ng/dl? would it make a noticeable difference?

Hormone Replacement Theraphy as I have experienced it is very low dosage of testo and HGH, plus diet, exercise and recovery. All dosages are fine tuned based on quarterly blood testing results. THe usual testo dosage is 100mg p/w.

I had a tremendous body change with this program. Not Flex mag, but lean healthy look at about a 210 lb level.

The dosages you stated are cycle level and Yes, you'd see lots of dramatic changes, including bp, cholest, psa and liver.

rockstar6181 said:
thanks for the reply, how can they be cycle level 750-1000 is the high end of normal

Whether you'd see a noticable difference is hard to tell. I do think that going from mid-low to mid-high should positively impact your mental acuity, and attitude.

It should have a positive long term impact of physique, but there is no substitute for a good diet. Particularly for us guys over 40 (really over 35, for that matter), diet is the most important factor in positive body composition change.

While a bodybuilding pre-contest prep diet will work wonders, it's quite tough and not a lot of fun for you or for loved ones around you. Do a body-for-life type eating plan together along with your regular training, and that (along with your test levels in the mid-high range) will provide some impressive results over 10-12 weeks.

Good luck!

rockstar6181 said:

Yes,,,definitely

rockstar6181 said:
yes you will see a difference... that is for sure

thelion2005 said:
Hormone Replacement Theraphy as I have experienced it is very low dosage of testo and HGH, plus diet, exercise and recovery. All dosages are fine tuned based on quarterly blood testing results. THe usual testo dosage is 100mg p/w.

I had a tremendous body change with this program. Not Flex mag, but lean healthy look at about a 210 lb level.

The dosages you stated are cycle level and Yes, you'd see lots of dramatic changes, including bp, cholest, psa and liver.

strangely, i've never had any of those issues. . .my bp is always around 115/70. . .my cholesterol is 167 (hdl is 106. . .no. . .i'm not kidding. . .they tested it twice cause they couldn't believe it) and my psa and liver enzymes are normal. . .

you are the lucky one digimon...

my cholesterol is perfect, I can eat eggs and bacon every day (which I do) and it never rises. my bp is a little high so I am on Atacand for that, then again that is genetic more than anything else.

Top Bottom