Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World Strongest Man & Powerlifting & steroids, PLease Help!!!!

Dbol is prolly a strong man's cup of tea. I trained and powerlifted naturally and I got nowhere close to where these guys are at. At my strongest ( and heaviest;390 lbs) I didn't even get close to them.

let him train for 5 years like a dog only to be suprassed by a 20 year old bloke who has been lifting for 6 months with his 3 training partners (sustanon, stanozolol and dianabol) and he will see it for himself

i love people who dont realise that pro BBers juice. the amateur ranks a full of people who openly admit that they juice, and are absolutely dwarfed by the pros, and people still dont get it

ah well, reminds me of that einstein quote

no doubt, u can train naturally all u want but u will hit ur natural limit, so taking some aas is gonna take u over that limit and make u the best u can possibly be, beyond ur genetic code:evil:

I have met only one top contender who might have been drug free. He could wrap his thumb over his fingers
when he picked up the 2" dumbbell. Some were taking insane amounts 2-3 grams per week. When I competed,
they were only concerned about speed not steroids.

Picture this. You are invited to the Worlds Strongest Man where there is no drug testing and you will be competing against the strongest people on the planet. You are going to beat the shit out of your body and train night and day just to go beat it up even more in an insane competition of strength. I'm pretty sure i would take what ever edge I could to speed recovery and boost my strength. NOT TO SAY that these guys wouldn't be amazingly strong without steroids. All of them have amazing genes and have been working there freaking butts off for a lifetime. SO WHO CARES if they take drugs. They should!! Go walk in a gym and you will see guys that use drugs that will never amount to the level that guys like Derek Poundstone have.

Top Bottom