Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World Strongest Man & Powerlifting & steroids, PLease Help!!!!

r01

Please help me to convince a friend that people that compete in World Championships in Powerlifting and World Strongest Man use some sort of Doping (usually steroids or Growth Hormone or both). I was trying to concinve him, explaining that steroids do play a large role when it come to strength and recovery. But he thinks that one can train himself up naturally, just by training a longer period of time i.e. 10 years instead of 5. What do you think, do competitiors in World Strongest Man use drugs?

we have a strongman board, go there and ask some of those guys. but why are you trying so hard to convince him that they do use? why does it matter?

Do they juice??? Holy shit.... they are the most clear cut for juicing. Its so damn obvious, if your mate thinks not, then so what, he is horribly misinformed

My friends opinion is that many of them juice, but one does not have to juice in order to Win World Strongest Man, this in my opinion is impossible, due to the strong advantage of those that juice. In particular, he is not convinced that Magnus Samuelsson, a previous winner of World Strongest Man ever used forbidden substances, due to him being Swedish and all...and Swedish people are honest, so probably Magnus is clean...

first of all most of these guys are from countries where gear is either legal or readily avaiable without much problems from law enforcement. but in truth only the guys using know that they are using, so what harm is it to let your friend believe they are clean? it doesn't really matter does it?

let him train for 5 years like a dog only to be suprassed by a 20 year old bloke who has been lifting for 6 months with his 3 training partners (sustanon, stanozolol and dianabol) and he will see it for himself

i love people who dont realise that pro BBers juice. the amateur ranks a full of people who openly admit that they juice, and are absolutely dwarfed by the pros, and people still dont get it

ah well, reminds me of that einstein quote

I think there are some guys who are clean and are and just monsters naturally. When you see these guys like Pudanowski (sp) he looks like he could step on stage and pose at any second. No way is he clean.

CNN had a special on on Sunday Night on IGF-1. Dr Sonjay Gupta interviewed an American competitor, but I do not remember his name, he said he was in the top 3 in the US. This guy was probably 275+ lbs and very ripped. It showed his highschool pics and he was a very skinny kid. He said he had just worked out real hard for 4 years to get that big and strong and would never use steroids, and was clean because they get tested 2 times a year. But he did say he was worried that some competitors might abuse IGF-1. This guy was a poster child for steroids, and you would think a doctor would call his bluff, but they just acted like he was a hard worker and that steroids and performance inhancers were bad, but since he was tested for them that he must have never used them. Trust me they all are heavy users, there bodies could not recover or hold up naturally at that level.

wgarrett said:
Trust me they all are heavy users, there bodies could not recover or hold up naturally at that level.

I have to disagree...your telling me that the 3 out of 5 fat f&*ks on this link are haevy users? I'm not sure how big you are but when I get to my "off season" weight of 270 20% BF I am damn strong natural compared to what I can do when i am 12%BF and 220lbs and on gear. I agree some guys use and mario is a prime example. But it is very very very possible to just be a really big strong guy without gear.

http://www.arnoldexpo.com/2004_arnold_strongman.asp

Top Bottom