Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World Juniors

Hockeytown for the U.S.
Detroit's a great team with great mgmt but still have to give tickets away.
Montreal is sold out every game and long waiting list for season tickets with a much weaker team. No comparison in passion for the game.

Puck drop for gold medal game coming up.

You said it...Red Wings fans are a joke for not selling out their building every night when they have such a great team.

Its sad to see such a great hockey team with no fans...i have to say im a big fan love watching the beauty of puck movement like they compose

The World Juniors is always great hockey.
I have to admit, better then the NHL.
I'm a Leaf fan (I know, I know), and they sell out all the time, but I have to say Oiler country can be pretty rowdy.

The Laffs are sold out till the end of time.
The players already won their cup by getting the huge money.
Ownership dont give a shit about the cup either, just profits and they got plenty of that.
That's why world juniors is the best game on earth, the players are not fat yet nor are their wallets plus they have heart like the NHL'ers of the 60's, 70's and 80's.

When the players got bigger, the game got slower.

The world juniors is simply better because they are playing there hearts out for the country and an NHL contract pure and simple

Its sad to see such a great hockey team with no fans...i have to say im a big fan love watching the beauty of puck movement like they compose

They are a beautiful team to watch.
I like to watch Pittsbugh too, although they seem to be coming apart.

Top Bottom