Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout program that doesn't involve rotator cuff?

Fast Twitch Fiber

I have tendonitis in my right RC. I've been battling this for years and it never gets better. I'm resolved to take some time off for healing. However, I don't want my body to go to hell while I'm healing. I'm going to try to put together a program that trains around the problem. My leg training will stay the same. However, how can you work pecs and delts without hitting the RC?

Yeah, I think you are going to use your rotator cuff for anything that involves shoulder movement, flexing, or torquing. My suggestion is to experiment THOROUGHLY with every exercise you can think of. Do the ones that don't hurt. Then see if you can do the ones that do hurt after a good warmup or late in the routine. Try stuff like preexhausting with lighter movements so the big, painful movements can be done with less weight.

I also think it would be a bad idea to rest your RC completely. Active recovery is the way to go, my friend.

Top Bottom