Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout in a Women's Gym?

Do you workout in a women's Gym?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No!

I like to train with the guys....they are nice, polite, will give me a spot when needed....don't chit-chat a lot doing their workouts...

really great guys at my gym...and good EYE CANDY!

spatterson said:
That's different, Wyst. I went to an "all women's" gym ifor a while, and it had all the same equipment as a regular gym. That curves place is just a jungle gym for adults. Like gymboree...

(as Johnny Carson) I did not know that.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a gym like that. I must live under a rock or something.

Wyst

They do sometimes have one or two pieces of 'isolation' equipment which are useful as an addition to a good routine, but alone are pretty useless.

Plus any free weights are always only around the 5lb mark.

I hear that all the time..at the clinic where I work and pretty much everywhere...and i just say you keep lifting your 5lbs doing 25 reps and I will use some lbs and we will see you builds more lean mass and can see visual results..lower bf% and muscle size! You can explain till your blue in the face but people just dont get it...its a lot of uneducated people who think they know it all when they know absolutely nothing...it would be like me telling a dr what medication to prescribe to a patient..its not something I know or have experience with so what the fuck do I know? Ignorance!!!!

Top Bottom