Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout ? for my girlfriend

Sweet T

can anyone help me out here? i have got my girlfriend to start working out lately. she's done it for a while, but in the last few months, she has really focused more on it. she's a small girl and has very nice boobs, but she says she would like to have a lift, but not a boob job because she just wants them lifted up. she wanted to know if focusing on inclines and upper chest will help tighten up the muscles and pull them up any? can anyone tell me?

Uh.. by "lift" do you mean "reverse sag"?

Here's my opinion on that:
Building up pec muscles will build up the pec muscles -- the stuff underneath the breast tissue. The level of lifting to get that sort of development is pretty intense I would think. It takes some seriously lifting & dieting to get that pec separation - but with that you have the problem of boobs shrinking w/ body fat reduction. But still, the breast tissue just sort of sits on top of whatever pec development there is. If the breasts are gonna sag, they are gonna sag.

At that point its either a wonderbra or surgery...

Top Bottom