Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout Book suggestion

MrSkymour

Hi EveryBody
This is my first post here so say hi! :)
I'm 27 years old and I have started working out 4 months ago..
I would love if you guys can recommend a good book for teaching how to excercise in the right way, like positions of the arms, the legs, I have a general Idea on how to excercise but today while I was doing my biceps excercise, one of the members in the GYM talked to me and told me I'm holding the bar in a wrong way, I followed what he said, and the result is much better...
So I guess going through a book would be the best way for learning.. :artist:
any recommendations would be appreciated.

Happu workout!

Welcome to the boards brother!! Im sure someone here knows of some good reading material for starting out. To start, check out this link:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289306

Its one of the stickies from the training forum. Exercise descriptions and training methods. I think youll find it very helpful. Probabally has everthing you need to know to get started. All the different methods can make things confusing at first. The key is to experiment and find what works for you. Id reccomend the WalkingBeast routine of course. I basically went from 105-115lbs to 195lbs on the principles of that routine. Though Ive added alot of volume over the years. No routine is over night though, and aslong as you work hard and consistent at it youll see the results. Keep it up!!

These boards are a great way to learn..There is lots of info on the net..Also there is nothing wrong with reading the magazines..WARNING: Do not simply copy a pro routine listed in the mag and think that u will see results..having said that i think you can build a good routine around squats, deads, and bench or inlcine presses..Also the stickys hae some links to show correct form on most moves..good luck

Top Bottom