Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working the very lower ab muscles, below your bellybutton...

thefreshman

Whenever I flex my abs, the very lower ab muscles from your bellybutton to your crotch kinda bulge out on the sides by the groin. They aren't as firm as my abs, is there any special sip methods that help firm that area, or do I need to do more situps. I haven't been working out at all the last couple years, just the last month.

Its just something I noticed on my body, and was wondering if there is anything special to do for this, or if a couple months of situps will bring it around? Thanks

Lying leg raises is a good exercise for your lower abs.

Also if you have access to a chin-up bar, hanging knee and/or leg raises is also a great exercise.

Remember too, that you should always work your lower abs first in an ab workout.

Good Luck~
toga

lower abs = myth

its just a matter of incomplete ab training. as for leg raises?:FRlol: :rolleyes: HIP FLEXORS. that burn you feel in your lower tummy.....ILIOPSOAS, maybe some rectus abdominus, but not as the prime mover.

throw your situps out the door and get some full range crunches going.

bignate73 said:
lower abs = myth

its just a matter of incomplete ab training. as for leg raises?:FRlol: :rolleyes: HIP FLEXORS. that burn you feel in your lower tummy.....ILIOPSOAS, maybe some rectus abdominus, but not as the prime mover.

i'll get back to you later sucka

its just a matter of incomplete ab training. as for leg raises? HIP FLEXORS. that burn you feel in your lower tummy.....ILIOPSOAS, maybe some rectus abdominus, but not as the prime mover.

I agree :D

Top Bottom