Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out with oxygen

nacholobby

I suffer from chronic respiratory diseases and the last year it has gotten worst, I got my work out equipment at home, but breathing problems sometimes stop me from training. My doc says my condition will improve with time ans treatment, but I still want to perform in the gym well. I've been thinkign outside of the box and well is there any problem if I lift while using my oxygen tank, will have any health issues?

when you lift weights it is important you breathe. i would talk to the gym and ask if it is okay for you to use it, some gyms are strict with stuff like this

one thing i cannot stand is people who bring their gym bag and put it in the way, very disrespectful. every gym member pays a fee to use the gym, that stuff belongs to everyone so have some respect. so as long as you don't hog up space with your machine i would have zero issue and i would think 99% of guys wouldn't either

Lifting while using your oxygen tank is perfectly safe. In fact it will help your training immensely. That's why so many athletes train at high altitudes to get their bodies use to training where there is less oxygen so that when they compete at lower altitudes, everything feels way easier.

You might get some weird looks from people but who cares what they think.

You are certainly an inspiration. Not making any excuses. I love it!

I cant see there being any issues as long as you can breathe and are not having issues catching your breath if you train at a higher intensity.

I would say just work your way up slowly so you can gauge how you are responding.

Top Bottom