Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Work schedule messing up cycle - How would you do it?

you could inject right before you leave for work.. and right when you get back. once a week injections are possible with something like Test E/cyp. that would be your best bet.

even deca i would inject twice a week, its too much juice for one shot.

Yes in the beginning there it will be only 1 week, but for the others it's two weeks away. Perhaps long ester before I go followed by a short ester (Test Prop) when I get back after two weeks?

Where do you work?

Are you away for seven days at a time?

Can you not pin long estered gear once a week? The day you leave and the day you get back?

Hey,

In only one of the situations I will be working for only 7 days. IN that sit, yes it would work doing like that with a long ester. But for the next off periods it is two weeks, not only one week so it wouldn't work the same way.

use long ester like test cyp

say ur running 500mg test weekly

week1
jab on monday 500mg, and sunday 500mg

week 2 dont jab

week 3 jab monday 500mg, sunday 500mg

problem solved

Thanks man. But what about the continuing weeks. After week 4 I am away for 2 weeks and that would make it a bit more than two weeks between injections. Would you in that situation suggest something fast acting immediately after I get back such as Test Prop?

You can take an oral during your 4 weeks "on" as well as test with an ester like cyp squeeze the 5th shot in and pick up after the two weeks "off" ands it's only like u missed 1shot . Never tryed it just a suggestion.

What oral would you suggest for this cutting phase? I'm totally with you on that 5th shot and that's my plan. Same with the 4th on the 3 weeks ON. But would you really just continue with the long ester after the two weeks? Not a different faster one?

Thanks.

Oral only cycle... i cant imagine a job where you cant bring a bunch of pill along with you. even the airline guys can bring medication wherever they go. :)

Top Bottom