Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wonder wut Plunkey is doing right about now?

Gimme it. You're going to write it off with Barrys tax return on all business supplies anyways.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I take great comfort in the fact that both the scope and my five-axis mill are on an accelerated depreciation schedule -- seriously.

If forced to choose between an asset parked in my basement unused and an equivalent amount of dollars being sent to Washington to be misused, I'd gladly choose the parked asset. At this point, I'd rather ship that dollar to Iran than Washington.

I take great comfort in the fact that both the scope and my five-axis mill are on an accelerated depreciation schedule -- seriously.

If forced to choose between an asset parked in my basement unused and an equivalent amount of dollars being sent to Washington to be misused, I'd gladly choose the parked asset. At this point, I'd rather ship that dollar to Iran than Washington.

Lol! Your tax money is already being spent on Iran.. You'd be double spending. Knot advised.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Lol! Your tax money is already being spent on Iran.. You'd be double spending. Knot advised.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

no moar tensions

we're buddies (US & Iran) now :)

120107-iran-hmed-5p.grid-7x2.jpg

Iran welcomes US rescue of boat from pirates - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

And wtf are all these other people thinking when they put non-Plunkey threads on the front page?

Top Bottom